Rant Room!!

Hayley040686
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 am 
Post subject:
I'm new to this and having read some of your posts i feel very comfortable in joining for support.

My partner and I are trying to conceive and it is proving to be tricky. I stopped taking contraception last year and still have had no luck.

My rant is Why does life seem to be so unfair? So many people fall pregnant by accident and there are so many unwanted children in the world and yet people who want nothing more than to bring a new life into this world struggle.

I have two younger sisters both of which fell pregnant during their early teens and chose to terminate these pregnancies. I however fell pregnant last year and yet suffered a miscarriage, now we are making a conscious effort to get pregnant and it just isn't happening. Finding this very frustrating.

Sorry if this is a bit heavy for my first rant as i said I'm new to this.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:28 am 
Post subject:
It is so unfair isn't it Sad just makes you sad when you want something more than anything and you see this wonderful gift being given to people who either just aren't bothered either way or don't actually want a baby at all Sad
No such thing as too much of a rant by the way Wink Laughing thats what this section was put her for so we could blow off steam Embarassed Laughing xxx
MeganZ87
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
I think every woman trying to conceive feels just as you do. I had a late period last month and my husband and I were so hopeful that we were in fact pregnant...the day my period finally decided to arrive, I was so emotional and heartbroken. When I grabbed my phone to call my husband to let him know that AF had arrived; I saw two text from two good friends letting me know they were pregnant. I couldn't help but feel like I was being picked on!
Hayley061986
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:21 am 
Post subject:
It's nice to know I'm not alone in feeling like this. I have also had three friends this week which have either had a baby or have announced they are pregnant and I can't help but feel jealous which seems to overshadow how happy i am for them. (Makes me feel like a really bad person)

Think it's also difficult because my partner and i have decided not to tell people that we are trying as it sometimes adds further pressure (and we put enough on ourselves already lol)

Anyway just having a down week i think so i thank you for letting me share it with you, thank you also for your supportive posts in return.
MeganZ87
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
I have really been able to relate to your post. My husband and I haven't told anyone that we are trying either. I am purchasing a ovulation kit today! I really hope this doesn't set me up for heartache! Good Luck to you and your partner!
Hayley061986
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 am 
Post subject:
It's great that you can relate to my post, finding this website really supportive and encouraging. I really hope your ovulation kit proves to be a benefit and helps with conception.

Really hoping this is a good year with lots of wanted babies being born. Good luck to you and your partner.. xxx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am 
Post subject:
If I see one more my babies progress is... on Facebook Im scream Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Rant over Very Happy

Good Luck with your opks girls xx

Hayley061986
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 am 
Post subject:
Totally agree and how many people have their scan photo as their profile picture!!!!

stop rubbing it in!!
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Drives me mad!! What frustrates me even more is that some of the girls have got a few kids already to diff dads an the just fall pg at the drop of hat (Im not saying anything about diff dads like) It just seems unfair Crying or Very sad

Hayley061986
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah and some girls are selfish enough to just "accidentally" fall pregnant in order to trap a partner into a relationship.

This world seems so unfair it makes me want to cry and it seems that only people who try their hardest to get something in life seem to suffer.
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean about the facebook status update with pregnancy tickers, it's not fair that should be us Crying or Very sad

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
I really really want a baby!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

I went in to Asda today and they've got their george sale, and loads of baby clothes which are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute and so cheap Sad I wish I was able to buy them

Rant over! xx

Hayley061986
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i know what you mean. One of our friends has just had a baby girl so we went shopping for a present and looking around the baby clothes in matalan was like torture. I just hope we dont have too long to wait until we are looking for clothes for our own baby.

You're not alone in wanting one lol i want one too....right now please. x Please
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hayley061986 wrote:
....You're not alone in wanting one lol i want one too....right now please. x Please

Ditto !! Please Please Please Embarassed
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in need of some support ladies. I had a huge row with my partner this morning and now he has gone away on a stag do weekend and i wont see him until sunday.

The row was because i asked him how much he wants a baby. The problem was he couldnt answer me and as we're trying i got really upset. It made me feel like we shouldnt be trying yet and that he doesnt understand how i want this more than anything else in the world.

I'm not sure if i over reacted as my period is due next wednesday and so i could be suffering the dreaded PMS. It has really upset me and even though i have had all day to think about it i cant say i overreacted.

Am i being irrational???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular