Rant Room!!

chloemissingmybump
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 pm 
Post subject: conping?
i miscarried about 3 months ago i really cant get it out of my mind,constantly missing "bump" me and my partner refer to our unborn baby as bump because we never got as far as to choosing a name and unfortunately never got to give it.i dont understand why me,although i cut down,i was still smoking and kind of blame myself.it has left my depression from bad to worse.i dont understand how to cope.i am wanting to try again despertely although i am scared to after my loss. Sad how do i get the courage,strnth to try again.
TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 am 
Post subject:
Chloe I wish I could give you advise but I am right there with you. We miscarried the last week of October. We have ttc conceive for almost 3 years. My sister in law miscarried a month before me and she is already 12 weeks pregnant. I have another sister in law who is due in less than a week and another sister in law who told me she is going to try for baby #2 (she conceived baby #1 her 1st month trying while we had been trying months).

I am lost and confused. My DH and I wanted our baby so bad. It is so hard, everyone around us is pregnant. I thought this last time was finally our time. We have had two failed IVFs, got pregnant with the frozen transfer which I miscarried. I am going to try an iui but I am not sure how I am going to get thru it. The heart ache is unbearable. I guess I am getting thru this by knowing that I can't give up. I want a baby so much and I want to give my husband a child. We have so much emotionally, physically and financially invested in this to give up. There are days when I just want to bawl especially when I hold a newborn or hear a baby crying, sometimes I do have to excuse myself and bawl because my heart aches because I wan that for us. I just don't understand why it is so hard for us to conceive. Hang in there. Things have to get easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular