Rant Room!!

chloemissingmybump
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 pm 
Post subject: conping?
i miscarried about 3 months ago i really cant get it out of my mind,constantly missing "bump" me and my partner refer to our unborn baby as bump because we never got as far as to choosing a name and unfortunately never got to give it.i dont understand why me,although i cut down,i was still smoking and kind of blame myself.it has left my depression from bad to worse.i dont understand how to cope.i am wanting to try again despertely although i am scared to after my loss. Sad how do i get the courage,strnth to try again.
TTC1stbaby
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 am 
Post subject:
Chloe I wish I could give you advise but I am right there with you. We miscarried the last week of October. We have ttc conceive for almost 3 years. My sister in law miscarried a month before me and she is already 12 weeks pregnant. I have another sister in law who is due in less than a week and another sister in law who told me she is going to try for baby #2 (she conceived baby #1 her 1st month trying while we had been trying months).

I am lost and confused. My DH and I wanted our baby so bad. It is so hard, everyone around us is pregnant. I thought this last time was finally our time. We have had two failed IVFs, got pregnant with the frozen transfer which I miscarried. I am going to try an iui but I am not sure how I am going to get thru it. The heart ache is unbearable. I guess I am getting thru this by knowing that I can't give up. I want a baby so much and I want to give my husband a child. We have so much emotionally, physically and financially invested in this to give up. There are days when I just want to bawl especially when I hold a newborn or hear a baby crying, sometimes I do have to excuse myself and bawl because my heart aches because I wan that for us. I just don't understand why it is so hard for us to conceive. Hang in there. Things have to get easier.
SAGZ
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm 
Post subject: I should have one by now...
This whole "TTC and waiting" thing STINKS! I should have a two week old baby with me right now! All of my friends have gotten pregnant and have had healthy babies. My wife has had to go to 7 baby showers since her D and C last December. She thinks she is letting me down and it's not fair for her. So, miscarriages are fairly common and yet we are the only one in our group of friends that it has happened to. Don't get me wrong, I would not want any of my friends to go through any of this... it just sucks! Mother's day was tough. People forget very quickly that she was pregnant... and nobody ever asks her how she's feeling etc. I wish this was the month that I can get her pregnant.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hugs to you both. xx
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 pm 
Post subject: New to this so bear with me!!
Ladies... Have spent the past hour reading all the posts and just wanted to say thanks for sharing. Been ttc for 12 months now and last 3 AF's have been 6 days late so getting hopes up and then AF arrives and tears follow Sad lunch with a friend today and she announces she is PG saying "it all happened so quickly, we didn't realise how easy it was " arrrrggghhhhh!!!! Of course am soooo happy for her but arrrrrrrrrrhhhhh (again)! This is followed by two friends announcing their "accidents" and I just sit there trying not to cry and ruin lunch!!! Why is it sooooo unfair. OH trying to be supportive but as many of you have said on here, they just don't get it!! No need for replays just needed to rant so this forum is perfect. Thanks Smile x
TTC1stbaby
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:42 am 
Post subject:
This may seem like a very irrational rant but it is much needed. My inlaws very sweetly offered to pay for a family vacation to Hawaii. The offer infuriated me. Yes, I said infuriated me. I bawled my eyes out. I do know I sound like an ungrateful witch. The majority of the expenses would be paid by them (airfare and hotel), we would just have to pay for our meals and entertainment. The problem is food and entertainment would cost a fortune and I feel like my money would be better in the bank to finance further infertility treatments or to cover any adoption expense we may encounter down the road. When Dh and I said thanks but no thanks, the inlaws tried to guilt us. Our income isn't half of either brother in laws and no one seems to take into consideration what is affordable to them may not be for us (which is why we said no to the trip). Why can't they just let us try to live within our means and let us pay on our fertility treatments? We are not made out of money! Everyone else in the family has young children and I know I would get stuck babysitting as we do not have the money to do anything. Why can't people just leave me alone. It has only been 3 weeks since my tubal and I am not ready to discuss the possibly of hanging up my dreams even though DH has been against trying again due to emotional and finacial loss with each attempt. I feel like if we do give in and go then DH will never let me try again bc of money spent on this trip. I want a healthy pregnancy and baby so bad!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular