Anyone else trying to loose weight 2 ttc?

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Anyone else trying to loose weight 2 ttc?
I am. Been on the primal diet for a few months. It's basically eating "clean" with nothing processed and trying to eat only fruit, veg, meat, full fat diary, nuts and seeds, fish. Your not supposed to eat legumes but I do eat humous.
You have to try to walk daily. Any amount just get out and also have 20 mins fresh air in the sunshine if you can manage that for vitamin d.

So far its working. I have lost about half a stone but I feel brilliant on it. And my skin is great.

I'm doing fault fertility yoga and as of last week got back to jogging.

How ever is still a diet and I still miss chocolate and gin and tonic.....I really miss , really miss bread! !!.

Anyone else trying to lose weight? Thought we could have a motivational thread on here x
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun - ur doing great - plus your seeing benefits so keep at it.

I started doing 5-2 diet then slacked off calorie value at 500 to making it about 800 a day n still lost -1 pound a week with no excercise.

I stopped doing it but got to get back on to it!!

I am starting this week - i need to add in excercise so maybe ill start tonight!!!

X
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck. I'm going to start logging my weight on here. Doing a ask baby weigh in! !

fancy joining me? Not like anyone knows or real identity so I'm not botherd about sharing lol x
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Ha!! Dont know if im that brave. Will log weight loss though for sure n see if im brave after lol
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:07 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies, im happy to join you as im losing weight (1 stone in a month) lost 3 st since giving birth 7 months ago 1st of that was baby/fluid etc so really ive lost 2st on my own. im doing a high protein low carb diet- I chose this as the low carb will hopefully help with my PCOS symptoms as atm my cycles are on the long side.... I put on 4st3lb while pregnant so not back down to my pre pregnancy weight yet, my rule is 9months on, 9 months off so I have 1st and 8 weeks left to reach my target, I am currently 11st6lb Sad I was 14st 10lb the morning of my section Shocked im only 5ft 3in xx
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 am 
Post subject:
also, my overall target is in the 9st bracket Smile
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
We arent ttc just yet but I desperately need to lose some weight and get healthy so we have the best possible chance. I weigh the same as I did before Hannah which is overweight Sad I have been struggling since January to properly lose weight, I'll lose one week only to gain or maintain the next. I know its my own fault as I never stick to it properly. I want to lose around 10lb - 1 stone. x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Mrs x ... I'm doing low carb high protein however I'm eating fruit and porridge for breakfast each day as I cant afford a sausage egg breakfast daily and I hate eggs!!

Right so today is my week three weigh in. I have lost a total of 7 pounds now but only 2lb this week.
I'm aiming to get weighed every other week. Clairbare if you want to add your name and loss just copy and paste below . This is on my phone so nothing flash ...

wk1 results.

Happy ......-2lb......10lb total. 21lb to go.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:21 am 
Post subject:
my weigh day is a sunday so will let you know then- although ive had a rough week Sad fish and chips one night, bar of chocolate the next Sad not expecting any this week lol x
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 am 
Post subject: Yes, trying to lose weight....
I'm 38 and have been TTC a whole year now. I reached a whopping 79 kilos in April and since seeing that I decided to "change my ways". I started walking 2-3 times a week for about an hour and I also started doing aerobics, at home, following fun videos I would find online. I also increased the salads, the fruit and have cut down on pasta, bread and sweets. I have seen improvement. Today I am 74 kilos (5 whole kilos down). This encourages me to keep at it. Maybe *this* might lead me to get passed the TTC and move on to the FP (Finally Pregnant).
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
That's wicked weight loss. If you keep going at that rate you will be at your goal in no time at all.

I get weighed in the morning. Whoop wish me luck x
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 am 
Post subject:
wk1 results.

Happy ......-2lb......10lb total. 21lb to go

Wk2 results

-2.5lb........12.5lb total. ...19lb to go

Delighted with loss this week. Normally means I won't lose next week but I won't give up hope if I stay the same next week or even put on as I'm going out for a meal twice xxx
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Well done!!!!
Ive still not weighed myself or started excercise!

So much stress going on with my job n money Sad
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhhh sweetheart . Don't worry it will all fall into place when is meant too x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 pm 
Post subject:
Love this thread, brilliant idea Helen.

I would love to lose 3 stone before we do IVF in a few weeks (ok I know that is not going to happen).

I'm also trying to do high protein low-carb, although really struggling to get my protein high enough, it's still coming in at about 20%. Must try harder... any tips gratefully received - I'm a guilty former 90% veggie now eating a bit more meat than before.

Anyway I've lost about 5 kilos so far but then AF arrived yesterday and been feeling sorry for myself so hit the carbs this morning and decided to write the day off, food-wise. No point recording weight tomorrow I'll post mine Tuesday morning when I'm back on it!
x
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular