Need some advice please

disneyprincess
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:39 am 
Post subject: Need some advice please
So im totally new to all this forum stuff but after reading different threads and how people can be very nice to one another and give some great advice i was hoping i might get some help with my situation and i would appreciate if people didnt bash me about being stupid etc was just wondering if anyone had been in a similar situation so here it is basically my periods are so regular i can normally predict it within a couples of hours, ive never had a late period for a long time now and when i ovulate i normally can feel it within my lower half and basically i have my own personal few symptoms and signs i get so this means i ovulated on the 5th of may and i had intercourse with my partner on the 9th of may were not trying to get pregnant but not not trying either the thing is i didnt think it was possible to conceive that late after ovulation but the weird thing is i should of been due AF 17th may but i still havent received AF as of yet and i know its crazy to think theres a chance of being pregnant the odd little symptom as i have but i have heard of women falling pregnant whilst on their period so was wondering if my situation could be possible too?

thank you for taking the time to read and respond
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular