trying to get baby girl

Marsyidah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:28 am 
Post subject: trying to get baby girl
Helo, i'm trying to get baby girl, my period start on 13/7/2014, if i make sex on the 21, possible i can get baby girl or not.
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 am 
Post subject:
Theres all these myths about how to get a boy or a girl but theres no way for sure getting either girl or boy from all these apparent tricks, cause it all depends on your partners sperm and what chromosome of his implants in your egg determining the gender Wink
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Whether you get a boy or a girl depends on one thing - whether the sperm that wins has an X chromosome or a Y chromosome.

Maybe just be glad if you get a baby?
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am 
Post subject:
Second that motion! lol be happy with what pops out hun i wish i could win lotto and have 100 kids but i cant lol (then again......,, Yeah i could!)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular