6 days late. no usual af symptoms :?:

mouser14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 pm 
Post subject: 6 days late. no usual af symptoms :?:
so my period is 6 days late, my bbs are bigger(hubby even noticed). they are heavier and my bras feel weird. i'm eating 3 times my usual amount but feeling sick a little after. i had stringy stretchy discharge the day after my expected period. it stretched almost 3 inches. now its just really watery. i'm 6 days late as of today and am wondering if this could be our month. we have been trying off and on for a year and a half. any advice is very welcome. my bbs are also tender and running is not an option!! hurts so bad. nipples are not sensitive though but the tips are red. im just so confused because i notice every detail...i wanted a pickle today but when i ate it i felt immediately blahhh

also i'm constipated which is super rare for me! tmi i know but whats not tmi about this site lol. i had light cramps off and on. i would feel a few cramps then it would stop for several hours and do it again and then stop for the rest of the day. hasnt happened but maybe 4 times. i'm also starting to get a more sick feeling at night. my cycles range from 31-35 but the past two months its been 31 with the exception of a day late last month. i figured i would hold off until i was late for the 35 day cycle to be sure. well i'm now two days late if i go by that cycle. i used to be able to stay up until 2-4am with no problem but now i'm tired by 11
Shocked wondering if this could be it. my bbs aren't really that veiny and my nipples aren't dark. also this cycle i noticed from ovulation until even now my nipples never bothered me. usually they are sensitive from the days leading up to ovulation until my period and this is the first time in over a year and a half i havent felt sensitivity(was on birth control until sep 2011) i don't feel af is even going to come. Question
mouser14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
also by the stringy cm that stretched. it was like a string honestly. but the cm that surrounded it was slightly stretchy. not ovulation bc i track that.
Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hello there and welcome Very Happy
Sounds good to me but the only really advice i can give you is TEST!!!!! Smile If your already 2 days late from your longest cycle, You definitely need to do a test. Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust!!! xxxxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Like Jo has said, all the signs are good, so take a test! Good luck xx

mouser14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
sweet!~ Smile i plan on taking a test mon or tues. just wait out the weekend. i've been usually patient this cycle. i guess because last time i tested it was neg and 2 hrs later af showed up >_> i was mad. and they were $20 tests(i always get the cheapies but hubby didnt know) i'm just too excited. my bday is n june and this would be a great early bday present. i was hoping to get preg back in march for hubbys bday but that fluked. forgot to mention last night i had some weird dulling pain really low that made me stop what i was doing and just sit there. i am wondering if its due to the constipation(having to make myself go no. 2 which sucksss) i think that is all. other than i have been getting hot and having dreams inside of dreams which i haven't had since i was little
Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
I don't know how you've waited that long!! Shocked Your symptoms could be pregnancy but its hard to tell as us ttc'ers always get 'the pregnancy symptoms' Then AF shows up but considering your late theres a good chance and the only way you will know is to test! Very Happy Good luck keep us updated, sending you lots of baby dust xxxxxxxxxx

tinker28
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
good luck hunny hope its your bfp xx
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:08 am 
Post subject:
tested yday...BFP :]
XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Yeah thats fab news hun congrats

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations!!! Xx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations!!! xxxx

brownie1980
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations!!! x

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Congrats to you. Very Happy
Lissy42
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 am 
Post subject: 6 days late. no usual af symptoms. :?:
Congratulations hunni.xxx

mouser14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone. Hes a happy 2.5 year old now! Fixing to start TTC again! Seems like yesterday I made this post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular