scoop77
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 pm 
Post subject: Back TTC and looking for a little support
Hi Everyone!
So I am back after a few years off!
we are ttc #2 and am having the implant removed on Tuesday.. excited and nervous!
We are lucky we have a beautiful little girl who has just turned 2 but before her when I last had my implant removed we fell pg 8 months after trying and mc at 9 weeks.
This is why im a little worried as don't want that to happen again.. so was looking to see others experiences after implant.. how long did it take for you to get your bfp? xxx
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck with trying firstly! Wink Very Happy

I had the implanon removed after years of having it in few times over the years and im 23 yrs old and i have a 2 and a half yr old son and now pregnant 6 weeks and 3 days with #2 and took me 2 months to fall pregnant after having it out Wink

I got my bfp 1 day of late AF so not too long for me, have heard of some people getting pregnant even before having their first period after the removal (lucky buggers) and some quite unlucky haveing to try for a year! so everyone is different but hopefully its not too long in your case xx

Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Congrats!!!!
Really hope I'm as lucky as you!
Find this bit really difficult as don't like telling anyone we are trying so no one to talk to, so glad have places like this x
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:06 am 
Post subject:
AHH im so hopeing you get a bfp soon!
aww no need to feel a little lonely in noone to talk to! and you dont!, you have me! Laughing Wink it was kinda awkward for me to tell someone too as i thought it was quite invasive at the time but thats what this site is about and now..., im addicted! haha

Anything on your mind like any questions no matter how yuk or whatever im here to listen and to help you! x x
[/u]
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Not had an implant but just wishing you luck n fun ttc!!

Our first took 4 months ttc, this one a year!

Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular