any young mums to be?

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:30 pm 
Post subject: any young mums to be?
Hi all i just wondered if there is anyone on here who is around the same stage/age as me. Im 20 and babies due august 11th (i will be 21 then). My pregnancy was planned and i tried for 18months. Any replies would be great xxx

EMJ86
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 24...I think that still classes as a young mummy Rolling Eyes . Congrats btw...you must be thrilled! We were ttc for over 2.5years...certainly a long hard road!

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for replying hun, 24 is young Very Happy
It certainly was a hard road having all those tests done and being on clomid etc.
Not long left for you now, i bet you cant wait untill bubs is born xxx

EMJ86
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 am 
Post subject:
I really can't wait!!! I'm so excited it's unreal Very Happy Very Happy
Mines a clomid baby too...wonder drug as far as I'm concerned. Good luck fr the rest of your pg, enjoy it! Very Happy

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun, its not a clomid baby for me. i did 4 rounds and ran out so had 2 cycles without it before i got some more from my gynea and luckily fell on that break. Even though the docs told me i dont ov on my own Wink
Good luck for the rest of your pg too hun and the birth xxx

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am 
Post subject: hiya
congratz on your pregnancy Smile
Ive not long turned 23 and I'm expecting my 2nd baby on 27th March (6days after hubbys bday) Smile i still class myself as a young mummy Very Happy
i fell pg with my 1st at 17 and had her 16 days after my 18th birthday, i fell straight away with 1st then we had MC 08 and 09 and took us10months to fall with this 1 Rolling Eyes
me and hubby cant wait to have a lil baby around the house again and LO who is 5 is super excited she is being very hellpful and enjoys singing and talking to my bump so we are hoping she is as good when bubba here Very Happy
is this your 1st babies?

xxx
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun, yeah this is both our first and due on mine and OHs 5th anniversary Shocked
You LO sound lovely and excited to have a baby brother/sister around. Sounds like you had a tough time ttc aswell then xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 am 
Post subject:
congratulations on ur pregnancy u must be thrilled after 18 months of trying. i had my 2nd baby at 21

Smileys15
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hii everyone Smile This is my frist and I am 18 (will be 19 once baby is born. Birthday in May birth at beggining of august Smile

This wasnt planned and I feel very very young and unprepared (going at it alone) but I have all my families love and support Smile
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:48 am 
Post subject:
You have ppl around u to support u so u will b fine.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
Smileys15 wrote:
Hii everyone Smile This is my frist and I am 18 (will be 19 once baby is born. Birthday in May birth at beggining of august Smile

This wasnt planned and I feel very very young and unprepared (going at it alone) but I have all my families love and support Smile

ooo same as me, my birthdays in may and bubs is due august 7th. You will manage it hun Very Happy

Smileys15
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
aprilplus1 wrote:
Smileys15 wrote:

ooo same as me, my birthdays in may and bubs is due august 7th. You will manage it hun Very Happy

Haha thats amazing Smile the babies will be born around the same time Smile have you found out the gender yet?? (not yet for mee have to wait 3 more weeks as im in New Brunswick visiting relatives<3 atm )

Im so worried something is going to happen to my little one Sad I want him/her to be out here in my arms n safe! Smile

edit: * Thank you guys I hope everything will turn out okay <3
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
when are you due??? No i don't know the sex yet i have my 20 wk scan on 22nd march so hopefully ill find out then Smile

Smileys15
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Im not sure, at what was suppose to be my 20 week scan we found out I was only 14 weeks along Laughing (we thought I was a month farther along then I was because its not uncommon for me to miss a month and then get it the next n what had happened was I missed a month then got pregnant the next Laughing so even though I havent had my period in 5 and a half months im only 4 and a half months along Smile

So at my first scan instead of being due on july the 4th they changed my due date to the end of july beginning of august (but didnt give me a spuccefic date, which i think they will do at my 20 week check up which is march 28th and hopefully a few days after that ill be finding out the gender !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
katie12
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 am 
Post subject: Re: any young mums to be?
aprilplus1 wrote:
Hi all i just wondered if there is anyone on here who is around the same stage/age as me. Im 20 and babies due august 11th (i will be 21 then). My pregnancy was planned and i tried for 18months. Any replies would be great xxx

Hi im 15 weeks pregnant and im 20 years of age also! im due 7th september or the end of august. for my 21st birthday i will have my little baby with me how exciting! Very Happy
congratulations to you i think we are near enough the same lol Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular