2nd miscarriage in year

laura07
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject: 2nd miscarriage in year
i am currently undergoing my 2nd miscarriage within a year and just dont know what to do i got further this time baby had heartbeat and then it stopped at 8 and half weeks and i would have been ten weeks yesterday when i went for my scan i just cant believe it hubby wont tell me how he feels he thinks he has to stay strong for me
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hey chin up. I had mine about 2 ws ago, but my SIL had x2 m/s and was fine on her third.

It's just shocking to your body and your mind.

He will be in shock too, you both have to be there for each other. It might be his way of dealing with things. My OH wouldn't talk to me either.

We are all here for you.
xx
pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
So so sorry to hear of your loss Laura. My heart goes out to you hun - and your oh. Still dont really know how much oh feels about our losses - he has always been so strong for me. Know I could never do without him though. I know there is nothing I can say that can change anything or make anything better - but I am thinking of you, big hugs Pipsx
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
hey i had 2 miscarrages in a year, 1 in april 2007 (18 weeks) and 1 in august 2007(about 5-6 weeks). fell pregnant in dec 07 and went on to have a healthy little boy in august this year! (born at 37 weeks!!)

im so sorry to hear of your losses but i just wanted to give you some hope that even though you have had 2, you can still go on to have a healthy pregnancy! please dont give up hope! my partner didnt tell me how he felt either, i think he was trying to stay strong for me... just show him lots of love, he's probably going trough the same feelings as you! dont be silly like me and think he doesnt care becuase that isnt the case im sure!
charb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi Laura,

Am so sorry for your lost, I don't understand why this has to happen. I too have had 2 mc's this year, 1 in May and an ectopic in August. My hubby is the same but I too can see it in his eyes. take care and get plenty of rtest and maybe you might get some answers from your dr.

Hugs xxxx Charb
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Im so sorry to hear of you losses laura. Take care. pupx
freddy1
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject: 2nd m/c in a year
hi hun i know excatly how u feel ive had 2 this year as well chin up and good luck for the future x x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular