only 175 days to go

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:02 pm 
Post subject: only 175 days to go
hi all, i jus thought i would put a little post on as im feeling fed up.
me and hubby cant wait to have another baby but we are having a loft conversion done to make our small home bigger.
its going so slow as its jus me and my hubby doing it every eveing and weekends.
all i think bout is having another baby and im getting fed up waiting.
i jus want it to be feb which is wen we decided we would try as hopfully house will be finshed by xmas Shocked Rolling Eyes i hope

sorry for the moan jus feeling really low today spesh as all i keep seeing is pregnant ladies or newborns, and my loft taking agaes Sad xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Aww I feel your pain I had to wait to have a reversal for years because we had to extend our bungalow we had to finish it ourselves as the builders were ripping us off and we both worked full time then we ended up paying back a loan as well as having to buy materials so it took two years from when we started to be in a position to afford the op and start ttc Sad It's not much fun is it spending every spare minute doing DIY Confused , FX you're finished by Christmas and maybe that BFP will sneak up on you soon after xx
waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
thankq nat,
yeah it jus feels like every min we up there doing it. and got no money as trying to save for all things we need for it. it jus feels like it so far away and the diy is going backwards,
i hate to think i wishing time away but i jus want it to be xmas already lol is that bad? Confused
thankq for your reply xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
We found that everything just looked a total mess and we never seemed to be getting anywhere and then all of a sudden in the last few weeks it just all fell into place, it's amazing what a difference getting a room plastered and painted makes , we were really struggling for motivation at one point though Confused and thought we'd never get finished , it's worth it in the end , I wished a lot of time away Laughing still do now every two weeks from ov to AF I just wish it would go quicker Embarassed Laughing Hope you get finished soon xx
waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi nat,
thankq for your replys, i feeling much beta today mil took lo out for the day so we had a whole day on it and got lots done,
guess you gotta go down to come back up Confused
and i needed a jumper on today while working as it was chilly which made me happy as autumn is on its way woo hoo Very Happy xx
hope your ok xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular