Anyone going through the same??

leanne17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm 
Post subject: Anyone going through the same??
Hi I'm really struggling to come to terms with ttc me and the OH have been ttc for nearly 4 years I got a BfP in October last year but m/c soon after te OH has been told his sperm is not very mobile and just wondered if anyone else had similar problems we have tried everything iv lost a stone too as they said this would help! I also have an underactive thyroid which doesnt help with ttc. Thanks for any help anyone can offer xx

AlliWant
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 am 
Post subject: ttc
Hi I'm not going through exactly the same as you ( I need donor eggs) but I just wanted to show you some support and offer you lots of luck.
Have you been to your GP? What advice have they given you?
leanne17
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi thanks for your reply the doc said it's my weight and they won't help until iv lost some iv lost a stone but still not enuf Sad I go to the gym I'm active all day in my job and u don't understand why I'm not losing. But my oh has been told his sperm isn't mobile enough but they won't help till I have lost weight but my tests came back fine. Good luck in getting donor eggs Hun u deserve it Smile xxx

toothfairy28
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm bex I new to this but I share the same problems . We have been ttc for two yrs, hubby only had 1% morphology the rest are all deformed sperm which hospital say is enough but he is finding it hard.
I have been having bloods done for past three months and have scan and dye xray book in for Oct.
We go back to hospital in Dec for all results snd next stage.
I am finding it all very hard as everyone around us falls without tryin six babies in this yr alone and three more on the way I'm pleased for my friends but breaks my heart each time. I'm 28 and hubby is 30 both on weight watches too to keep up weight loss.
Take care hun and good luck xxxx
Cakeface
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
OH hun your not alone, our swimmers are 7% good, the rest are deformed. We are being sent for ivi/iui or ivf as a last resort. I have also lost a stone at weight watcher. Just try to stay positive, that's what I keep telling myself! Xx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun again we are struggling for 3.5 yr i have pcos oh sperm motility slightly low, im at weightwatchers but im struggling Sad have u tried buying a smaller plate? might sound stupid but i found it really helped me with portion control... also have you been tested for PCOS?? and zinc esp is meant to be good for sperm so get ur oh on a vitamin u can get the conception for men ones too form boots... good luck and im so sorry for ur loss xxxxxx
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Sad ahh sorry hun.. put OH on Wellman conception vits.. I think they helped my hubby alot.. XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular