dont know what to put...sorry

carolineh
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 pm 
Post subject: dont know what to put...sorry
Hi ladies, In 2006 I had e/p and had to have left tube removed and blood transfusion.

Was just wondering if any of you knew when or if I'd get feeling back in my lower stomach/pelvic area? I get a weird sensation that I have an itch so go the scratch it and can not feel my fingers on my flesh. I've tried laying on bed and asking hubby to run his finger/s over said area and closed my eyes so I can not see when he's doing it but still no sensation of touch. Sad

I did ask nurse who removed stitches and she said it could take a few months or never come back.
When I had scan's when I was pregnant with my daughter I could not feel the scan lady running the scanner over that area either Sad

Thanks in advance xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 am 
Post subject:
If its not come back by now chances are it never will, my section scar is still numb 9yrs on I was told you can get localised nerve damage which means the area is permanently numb Confused xxx
carolineh
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Nat thanks for reply. I was thinking it wouldn't come back after this long but was hoping someone might say there was hope lol. xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular