100ml travel bottles

snoogins
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:14 pm 
Post subject: 100ml travel bottles
Im taking my nearly 2 year old son on his first holiday to Spain and I wondered what you done for juice? I've bought a 100ml travel bottle to put in diluting juice and was going to buy a bottle of water airside but the bottle says not for storing drinks or food!!
He drinks a lot of diluting juice and would have to buy about 6 fruit shoots to last him until we get to a supermarket in spain.

any advise?

xx
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
We fly out twice a year with our 2 year old. Flight companies are very good with baby food and drinks. We usually fill bottles (feeding bottles) with milk or water (these are over 100ml) and security will just ask you to take a sip from each bottle. Cant see this would be any different using juice. Will obviously be a little strong but it will make life easier.
hannahthompson
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:28 am 
Post subject: 100 ml travel bottles
Traveling with a small child requires more care and a programmed schedule of traveling as the baby health wholly depends upon the health drinks like milk and juice of real fruits .For this you need to care for the selection the traveling company and the flight company as it allows you to carry juice bottle and refiling of juice bottles .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular