feeling broody

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 am 
Post subject: feeling broody
well after saying for ages that i would never want another baby, everyone around me seems to be pg again and im feeling a little broody Surprised

my bf says he doesnt want kids, but sometimes he says when hes older, so we will see, our relationship isnt at the stage to be discussing kids, or even living together yet, and i want to get onto a teaching assistant course.

so the ideal time will probably be when sam is at school, so 3 years time Surprised not really that long considering its been 3 years christmas, since me and my ex decided to try.

lilmissus125
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
hey, i am feeling exactly the same! i had my little girl and when she was one i fell for my little boy ( was planned, i felt so so broody!) and now its happened again my son is 14 months and i am itching for another baby! i am sooo broody its unreal, my partner doesnt want anymore but has said he may consider it wen ben starts school, so 3 years! it feels like a long time but im sure it will fly by! i love the toddler stage and am really enjoying both of my children at the min, but am longing for another baby! i dont even get why lol, my family feels complete to me but obviously someone up there has other ideas! Very Happy

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
I Am broody too and wud love to have another and wanted to start ttc April nxt year And hav a similar age gap that my two hav but wiv Georgia still behind with her development seems like wr mite wait another year and hav a slightly bigger age gap.

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 am 
Post subject:
I had a dream last night about a little baby girl. Sorry if this sounds insensitive for anybody having problems conceiving but I would absolutely love another girl. If somebody said to me if you get pregnant now you will have a girl I think I'd have another one right now although it's not practical. I love LOVE my boys and if I got pregnant with another boy it would be great but I'd love another girl.

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 am 
Post subject:
I am seriously so broody it's unreal. Two of my cousin's girlfriends are pregnant and two of my friends and I am so jealous. One of my cousin's girlfriends who I've known since I was a kid is having her scan today and finds out what she's having and I am SO jealous. I hate feeling like this because I know I can't realistically have anymore as I've got more than a handful with these three being as young as they are we just couldn't really afford another one (though I said that after Kieran too). When I feel like this I'm usually pregnant or end up pregnant lol

lilmissus125
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
Well i am back Again! After my last post I suddenly stopped feeling broody and I can honestly say I felt like I would never want another baby, but 4 months later the feeling is back, I am so broody again Confused OH won't even discuss it he just says we'll talk about it when DS is at school full time and maybe I won't want another by then, DS is only 18 months so it's ever such a long wait Sad I know I want another and the idea of me having one on one with the baby whilst the others at school is appealing but I just feel so broody now!! Question Why cant it just switch off for a bit lol, anybody else feel like they have a long wait ahead of them? Patience is not one of my best qualities he he!

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Well apparently I was right and when I'm feeling like that I end up pregnant Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular