How to know when ovulating?

JenMatthews
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 pm 
Post subject: How to know when ovulating?
I just have a quick question... How do i know when i am ovulating? It's very confusing because all i know is that everyone's different so how do i know where i'm at? Question x
heti
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there, i am no expert as i havent ovulated yet, been off the pill a week, but i have been reading loads of books! Apparently when you are ovulating the mucus inside you is like a raw egg white, and should be stringy between your fingers. This should be ish halfway through your cycle, so if you have a regular twenty eight day cycle you ovulate around day 14. As sperm can live inside you for up to five days you need to be doing the baby dance for a few days before!
Good luck, i am desperate to conceive our little one, what an amazing Christmas prezzie that would be Smile
Heti
xxxx
carlskult
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am 
Post subject: Re: How to know when ovulating?
Hi, it is different among people. You have to see a doctor if you cannot decide it.
JenHawkes wrote:
I just have a quick question... How do i know when i am ovulating? It's very confusing because all i know is that everyone's different so how do i know where i'm at? Question x

throat cancer pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular