May mummies

SarahCousens
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! Got my faint bfp a couple of days ago, took another test this morning and it's nice and dark. Yay!! So I guess I'm in the May mummies club Smile Not sure on my edd, as my cycles have been a bit crazy recently, but I think around the 20th maybe.

I have a little girl, she's 10 months atm, so will be 18 months when the new baby arrives. Eep! That's going to be fun! Shocked But I always wanted a close age gap, and we were aiming for 18 month gap, so we somehow managed to time it just right! Very Happy

Hope everyone's doing well, and we all have a H&H 9 months. xx

rebeccalee
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Hey Sarah congrats. My daughter is 8 months she will be 16-17 months when baby arrives so similar age gap. H & H 9 months x
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Rebecca, congrats to you too! Smile
Nice to see someone else will have a similar age gap. Very Happy
x

MrsAlly
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kendall, and congratulations to everyone.

Sarah, I'm due the 20th too.

How's everyone doing? I think baby brain has started with me already! I keep sending e-mails at work without attaching attachments. And today I almost went into the passenger side of my car instead of the driver side Laughing x
SarahCousens
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi MrsAlly. Congrats! Smile
I did a due date calculator just now and it said I'd be due on the 19th, but I think I have my dates wrong anyway, so I'm placing my bet on it being the 20th or later. Won't find out until the 12 week scan I guess!
Haha, I feel like I have baby brain too (but I might always be like this!). Reckon it might just be that I'm distracted and can't stop thinking about the new baby, rather than real baby brain though. I had a driving lesson a couple of hours after getting my bfp, and I almost ran a red light and then didn't slow down from 45mph after going past a 30mph sign until the instructor told me the limit had changed. Yikes, even less safe on the road than usual, haha! Shocked Laughing
xx

rebeccalee
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats ally,

I am feeling very sick this week were I didn't feel sick with violet at all, the tiredness seems to be hitting me by 5pm I'm exhausted doesn't help having a crawling standing very active baby. Hope everyone is feeling good
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Sarah and Rebecca.

The tiredness seems to be hitting me about half 6, 7 o clock. I've not been feeling sick yet, but last time that didn't kick in until about 6 weeks. I got off lightly last time though, I was never actually sick i just felt queasy for a couple of weeks, and once I started to eat something as soon as I woke that stopped. I'm hoping to be as lucky this time Very Happy
xxKendallxx
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:44 am 
Post subject:
May seems to be a popular month lol!

I had the midwife yesterday and got my ntes etc so very excited! Just wating on my scan date coming through.

Will be having another c section so at least i will know the exact date my LO will arrive! Might even be april if the still do them at 38 weeks? Not too sure...

I have been feeling mega sick, had a cold aswell so feel poop.

My LO is 2 just past august so she will be nearing 3 when the new baby will be born sometimes worry thats 2 big a gap, but we will soon find out!

x

rebeccalee
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Kendall,

I don't think 2 years and a bit is too much at all, I think it is quite a nice gap actually. I was very worried when I first found out because my daughter will only be 1.5 years but I'm sure it will work out just fine.

I have not even been to the doctors yet I need to sort that out this week! Got a holiday in 2 weeks and my daughters so active at the moment time is just running away with me!
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
awww good luck may mummies Very Happy i had a may baby last year and it's definitely the best month going!!!
MrsAlly
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Mariblake.

Kendall, I'm going to have 2 years 8 months between my two. I had originally thought I'd have liked a 2 year age gap between them but that wasn't meant to be, I think the gap I've ended up with might be quite nice. There's 2 year 10 months between my husband and his brother and they are really close.

Rebeccalee, I have a couple of friends who have about the same gap as you will have. They said it was hard work to begin with, but once the second one gets a bit older they're good company for each other.

I think all age gaps have they're good and bad points x
lilgem81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh there are lots of us on here now, it's making me really excited!!
I've been lucky no sickness yet and I feel pretty hungry the whole time, with fin I had no appetite and was sick every morning!! I've also got babybrain big time keep coming out with utter twaddle!

rebeccalee
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Started bleeding, confirmed miscarriage gl all xx
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Aw so sorry Rebecca Sad love and hugs xxx

VickyAndJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

can I join you all, I will be having a May baby, number 2 for us my son is 1 year 9 months, hopefully he will be happy with a new baby bro or sister Very Happy

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Vicky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular