Post subject:
Hi Vicky, congratulations Very Happy x
EmzyLouPlusThree
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry rebbeca big hugs , congrats to ladys with bfps xx anyone started being sick? suffering horribly at the mo, had it all the way through both my kids and looks like this will be same , already have a boy ahe 26 months and a girl age 12 months , feel pretty scared right now tbh lol xx
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 am 
Post subject:
So sorry Rebecca Sad Thoughts are with you. xx

Yeah, had the morning sickness since less than 5 weeks along, bleugh. But not actually being physically sick just nauseous aaaallll the time, lol. And been having headaches too. I get really hot easily and my face burns up, it goes bright red and feels like its on fire! Didn't have the headaches and burny face last time round, oh yay a new fun thing to enjoy with this pregnancy! Hehe.
Anyone here planning a homebirth at all?
xx

MrsAlly
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
I've not had any sickness yet, I get a wee bit queasy if I get hungry but that's about it. I was lucky last time and wasn't sick at all Smile .

I've no plans for a home birth Sarah, we have a local birthing unit here where your in and out on the same day so I'm hoping to deliver there. I think I want to give the birthing pool there a try x
VickyAndJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, how u all feeling? I feel absolutely awful! Sad constantly feel sick and keep getting headaches Sad It wasn't like this with my son, I only felt a bit sick for a week and that was it! I am exhausted and keep feeling like I'm gonna faint when in the shower! So not really loving being pregnant so far!

Def won't be thinking about having a home birth, I didnt have the best experience first time round so will make sure I'm at the local hospital, hopefully start off with the pool tho as that was amazing last time Smile

SarahCousens
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Eep, had some spotting over the last few days. Not much, mostly its (sorry tmi!) just brownish stuff, but this morning I've had a tiny bit of streaky red as well. Sad My husband kees saying that its fine, apparently I had a bit of this when pregnant with my DD, but I can't really remember. Please, someone put my mind at ease and tell me this is normal! I'm going nuts today Sad
xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Im not pg (YET!!!) but my bday is may 22nd so wanted to say congrats to all with BFP's!! Very Happy May is a lovely time of year Smile

So sorry to hear Rebecca Sad Thoughts are with you!!

GL All Smile xx

MrsAlly
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Sarah, how are you, has the spotting stopped and did you go and get it checked out? I've never had any spotting during pregnancy, but I know it can be quite common x
SarahCousens
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi MrsAlly Smile
Yes, it did stop, so was only a little bit really. I just couldn't help panicking though! Everything seems ok now, and judging by the bad morning sickness the baby must be doing fine!! Bleurgh!
Anyone got their scan date yet? Or their booking in appointment? I'm having my 12 week scan on 5th November Very Happy Yay!!
xx

MrsAlly
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah, that's good Very Happy .

I have my booking appointment next Friday, so I'll probably get my scan date then.

I'd forgotten how rough the first 12 weeks can be! I've not been sick but I'm feeling queasy all day, and then falling asleep about 8 or 9 o clock at night x
SarahCousens
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Oh yes, I can't wait for the 1st trimester to be over! When I was pregnant last time round I spent loads of the day resting and moping around and napping. Can't do that with a 10 month old to look after though! And we've all got nasty colds atm. Poor Freya was awake and very upset from 3am until 5am this morning, and from 4am until 6am the night before. So lots of night time cuddles and extra bottles of warm milk for her, and hardly any sleep for mummy and daddy! *Yaawwwwn!*

dimples89
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies! I thought I'd join in and say I'm due 30th may Smile. I got my booking in appt on Thursday and cant wait! I had a little bit of bleeding last week, went to hospital and was reassured it was normal but will probs get an early scan. Good luck everyone!
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies, joining your group too. looks like a lovely large group Very Happy
My husband and i have just been through ivf icsi and conceived first time Very Happy we will be due now 18th may 2012. Rebecca you were the same date as me, i am so sorry to hear about your loss, keep strong it will happen for you soon xx.

Need to change my ticker by a day as i thought it was 17th but had scan and ivf clinic told me 18th. xx

Want to say hello to you all and congrates on everyones journey xxxxx
As i have bad baby brain already it will take me awhile to get to know everyone (listing you all as this will help me get to know you, hope you dont mind)!!

due date
xxKendallxx - 4th may
lottixxx - 4th may
VickyAndJack- 7th may (i think correct me if im wrongx)
EmzyLou - 10th may
lilgem81 - 11th may
angela - 18th may
MrsAlly - 20th may
SarahCousens- 19/20th may
dimples89 - lost but not forgotten, thoughts are with you Sad
rebecca - lost but not forgotten, thoughts are with you Sad

if i have left anyone out let me know.
Afm, i have had a lot of sickness too midwife told me to try lucozade as is usually a sign of low blood sugar also to breath better ( like slow meditation breathing)as i have a habit of shallow breathing and i found that helped so so much. didnt help much when i came across a kitchen smell tho !!!

Last edited by angelat on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrsAlly
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hello angela and dimples, and congratulations to you both Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular