May mummies

xxKendallxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Hows everyone feeling? Sickness has more or less gone now, never had a chance to be tired with nightshift and a 2 yr old to run after - nightmare!

Got my scan next week Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Got the midwife monday to go through my notes, all very exciting.

Hate this stage tho - sore boobs are all ive really got to prove that im pregnant, cant wait for the scan to make sure everything is ok.

Hope everyones well xx

dimples89
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:44 am 
Post subject:
We sadly lost our lil bean on wednesday to ectopic. Wishing all you ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
dimples i am so sorry to hear about your loss Sad
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
kendall i think you are at the stage when sickness can pass, i dont think you have anything to worry about esp with sore boobs.
Good luck with your scan bet you cant wait, i had an early one with the ivf and it was amazing to see the heart beat and to see it moving about Very Happy
What day is the scan on, looking forward to hearing about it xx
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:18 pm 
Post subject: Due 4th of may with 2nd bubba x x
xxKendallxx wrote:
Woohoo im joining u! Due 4th May, so exciting!! Not really had time to worry this time around, Bella keeps me too busy! x

Hi ya girlies im due the 4th of may as well with my 2nd bubba, so excited got my scan in just over a week. How r you all feeling? x

angelat
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
congrates lotti Very Happy not long for your scan Very Happy

ive still got the sickness and getting a lot of headaches, cant wait till second trim to hopefully feel better!!! its funny how eating helps the sickness so havent stopped eatting, gonna be the size of a house if i dont slow down!!!!
anyone got any food cravings yet?
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Dimples I'm so sorry to here that Sad
MrsAlly
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, did everyone have a nice weekend?

Congratulations Lotti Very Happy

I had my booking appointment on Friday, and my scan is booked for the 10th November Very Happy

Angela, I'm with you on the eating, Its helping with the queasiness, but only for a wee while so I seam to be constantly eating. I'm hoping that once I'm past 12 weeks I'll slow down a bit x
angelat
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
had a great weekend ally but shattered, went shopping with the girls. The amount of times i just had to sit down!!! opted out for a long break with hot chocolate and marshmellows!!
Saw some fabulous baby stuff ( to early to buy but was great to window shop !!)

Nice to have a date for your scan not received mine but shouldnt be long Very Happy
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, how's everyone doing?
I'm feeling pretty rubbish today; just found out that I tested positive for group b strep in my urine. It can be passed onto baby at birth and can be very serious (possibly fatal) although this is very unlikely. So gutted because I'd be planning on a homebirth, but now I'll probably need to go on an antibiotic drip at the start of labour. Argh! Sad Obviously, I'll do whatever necessary to protect the baby, but just really had my heart set on a homebirth. There's no way in hell that I'm staying in hospital for the full birth though; after the drip is finished and I've been given the all clear I'm off to the birthing centre, as it is actually within the hospital building so it'll be safe to go there. I probably got strep during my last labour when they were shoving a ventouse up there, and then a catheter too. Grr. (Sorry, just need a good rant!)
Hope everyone else is doing ok Smile
x

lilgem81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies sorry not been on much
Dimples sorry to hear your newsx
I've been feeling slightly less queasy this week which is good and I had my scan on weds, all was ok it was lovely to see nugget kicking away, i'd built myself up to something being wrong so it was a big relief.
I got the wrong day though! When I got there they said it's not until tomoz Embarassed Luckily someone had not turned up so they squeezed me in must be baby brain
I hope all of your scans go well over the next few weeks then we can all start buying cute things!
I'm going to Westfield tomoz so may have to start!

MrsAlly
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah, sorry you wont get the home birth you were hoping for, but its good that they have picked it up now and not after the baby is born when it might have been too late.

lilgem, glad all was well at your scan, Laughing that you got the wrong day, id say that was definitely baby brain. Hope you had a successful trip to Westfield.

I'm starting to feel less queasy too, although the tiredness is still here and I'm still constantly hungry through the day x
angelat
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi just wondering how all your scans are doing, congrates on you scan lilgem Very Happy
how are thing kendall? hope you are okay.
Lotti how did your scan go?
Sarah sorry to hear about strep, really dont know anything about it, ill look it up now. Sure now that they know they will look after you well.

Got my scan this thurs so looking forward to that esp that i fell down the stairs this morning, slid down on my bum to the bottom. never fallen down these stairs so dont know what happened. midwife said all should be fine as baby is still in pelvis area and to rest for the rest of the day. No cramping or bleeding ( horrible thought), so think i am fine just still light headed think it must be all the adrenaline.
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 am 
Post subject:
just to let you all know that me and baby are fine after falling down the stairs.
Had my scan yesterday and my due date has move now to the 16th may. Hope everyone is well. x
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
hi glad your scan went well , ive been put under the consultant so seeing him next week ,had nuchal scan and bloods take so just waiting for my results through post now ,dawn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular