May mummies

pudsta
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi also cant see my previous post on here so ill introduce myself again , im dawn mum of 4 and due another on may 16th hi to all may mums to be xx
angelat
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
hope all your results come back good, never been any good with waiting!!! let us know how you get on. xx
my next appointment is with the midwife a week monday, think i get to listen to the heart beat then Very Happy
how you feeling, has your sickness gone? if you had any. my sickness is still verymuch there but feeling a little less tired.
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
i havent been sick, just feel sick especially in the evening its getting a bit better now always gipping when i smell the oven and stuff ,my last baby has down syndrome so i need extra tests for this and also i have under active thyroid so theve had to up my meds was feeling pretty bad for a while and the thyroid was low tablets are starting to kick in now so at least im feeling better dawn xx
angelat
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
have you had the tests before? im 36 now so i am on the line on where they suggest it, ibit nervous though just incase of misscarriage after. she did say it was a very low chance but it didnt really reasure me. What have they said to you and have you had the tests before?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 am 
Post subject:
where i live in the last year everyone is offered the nucual scan and bloods ,if the result is high u are then offered and amnio ,i have had the scan but if it shows high result i would prepare myself but not have further tests the amnio carries a risk of miscarriage and i had two previous to this so would not have anything that puts me at risk ,with my daughter the scan wasnt here then but i had extra fluid during pregnancy so was scanned every two weeks fluid can be a marker for downs ,but i didnt have any other markers really so nobody confirmed anything ,saying that i knew from beginning something wasnt right i was terrified to go for my 20 week scan for some strange reason so it didnt shock me really when they said she had down syndrome the day after i had her ,being honest i wouldnt change her for anything in this world she is the light of my life she is a little star x
SarahCousens
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone Smile
Had my scan yesterday, it all went well. Only one baby in there (I was worried there might be 2 as my tummy is so big already!!). My due date has been moved fomr the 15th to the 20th, but not too bothered, its only 5 days. Smile
pudsta: totally agree, I wouldn't have the amnio either, it's not worth the risk imo. And however your baby turns out, you love it just as much Smile

Angelat: Glad you and baby are ok, must have been worrying!

After seeing my baby on the screen, its put the whole group b strep/homebirth thing into perspective for me. Its not about where and how I have the baby that's important, just the baby itself. So I'll definitely make sure that everything possible is done to make sure he/she is safe... even if I have to stay in the stupid hospital aftet the birth! Crying or Very sad

Speaking of "he/she", who is planning on finding out the sex of their baby, and who is going to leave it as a surprise??? Our first was a surprise, but this time we want to find out at the 20 week scan.

xx

angelat
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
i would like to find out, i dont mind either way Very Happy but i would like to get organised with buying stuff as is our first xxx cant wait, think we will find out the first week in the new year.
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:53 pm 
Post subject: Baby number two
Hi everyone I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. Due May 3rd 2012.
Im just as excited as I was with my little boy!!
pudsta
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
hi and congratulations on your pregnancy ,havent been on my laptop for days as have had really bad gasto bug off my kids worst thing to get while pregnant ,hope your doing great xx
MrsAlly
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies and congratulations pudsta and klc31 Very Happy

I've not been on much recently as I've been falling asleep really early in the evenings Embarassed . I've noticed a difference the last couple of days though, I'm definitely not as tired as I have been.

I had my scan this week and all is well, my due date has been brought forward a couple of days to the 18th x
SarahCousens
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone Smile
Hope you're all doing well. I thought my morning sickness had gone, but it seems to be back. (TMI!) Had to abandon Freya half way through a nappy change yesterday to run off and be violently sick, and feeling really nauseous again today. Bleurgh!
Anyone else sympotms starting to ease a bit?
And how are people's bumps coming along? I look huge, I reckon I'm about the size I was when Freya was 20 weeks along. :/ I got huge with Freya at the end, really dreading how big I'm gonna get this time round!
Got my anomaly scan date: 30th December. Yay! Can't wait to find out whether it's going to be a little brother or little sister for Freya. Very Happy
x

MrsAlly
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, Ladies how is everyone doing? I see its been in a bit quiet in here lately, is anyone still popping in? Are you all ready for Xmas? x
nikki91118
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hey can I join I'm due 10th may, I'm having a little girl, already have a little boy he will be nearly 3 when she gets here, not long left now ladies. Is anyone still feeling lousy at this point I'm still sick all time it's awful. Excited for baby to be here soon though only 12 more weeks xxx
nikki91118
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Hey can I join I'm due 10th may, I'm having a little girl, already have a little boy he will be nearly 3 when she gets here, not long left now ladies. Is anyone still feeling lousy at this point I'm still sick all time it's awful. Excited for baby to be here soon though only 12 more weeks xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular