March 2012 Mummies :)

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm 
Post subject: March 2012 Mummies :)
anyone else got a bfp due in march? i cant work out exact date as not having proper cycles but think somewhere between 1st and 6th? anyone else got a bfp for march?

EDD List

1 - looby82
2 - SarahWoods83
3 - becksandalatheia
6 - loi100
9 - Poogeday
13 - pip4077
23 - xxOliversMummyxx

RachelCC09 wishing you all the best for the future xox

Last edited by BecksAndAlatheia on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 am; edited 6 times in total
looby82
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, congratulations! Found out today I'm pregnant with our second baby, think due 1st march! I was a march mummy with our daughter amelia who is 15 and a half months, it's a fab time to have a baby! Hope you feeling ok xx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 am 
Post subject:
hi looby Smile congratulations Very Happy im ok, bit nausea's and tired but otherwise good Smile not fully sunk in yet! was yours planned?
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
im due 6th march!! so excited cant wait! beyond happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
looby82
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations loll! Yes this baby was planned, we wanted bout two year age gap so have been so lucky it has worked out! Sure there will be a few more lucky ladies joining us in march mummies soon... Take care xxx

RachelCC09
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies - can I join you please? Just tested this morning and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunned and delighted. EDD is 18 March I think. Our little man will be 18m by then - just the kind of age gap we hoped for! Praying for us all that these are sticky ones - its so scary inz the early weeks.

Hugs all, and congrats

Rxx
Need to due a new ticker now!!!
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 am 
Post subject:
congratulations hun and welcome to the club Very Happy Very Happy xxx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations girls! Cant believe march bubbas already! Im due early jan so it great to know its getting closer as new month bubbas come on here Smile
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations rachel, i'm hoping they are all sticky too! cant believe how few of us on here due in march, maybe we'll grow when it gets to the 12 wk mark!
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 am 
Post subject:
I've done 3 tests now (one each morning on fmu) and all are faint positives which is great BUT why aren't the lines getting darker....??? Its making me so paranoid as with my first pg the lines were mega dark. I also have lots of tummy pains, not cramping but achey pains - can't rememeber if this is normal? Also lots of discharge.....are you guys getting the same????
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Hello Everyone - My EDD is 13th - I was an April 2010 Mummy - Our little boy is now 15 months - so there will be 23 months between them. I feel OK - a little more nausea than I remember last time - but really not too bad. Looking forward to getting to know you all as the months tick by. Take care and hope you all feeling ok at the moment. xxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
Rachel, i have been exactly the same, taken 9 tests altogether, all been quite light
also had that dragging period pain feeling with lots of cm but not af! plus i'm ballooning! Sad i dont remeber the ache first time but saw someone said on a post elsewhere you feel it more with your second! and with the discharge im waking in the middle of the night to check im not bleeding cos i feel wet and not to mention the 20 odd times i go in the day! hope this helps you feel better xox
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations pip! i was a may 2010 mummy! maybe your having a girl if your feeling more nauseas this time?
i thought i started being sick around 8 weeks but found my preg diar and realised it was just over 6 weeks, got me worried but now convinced its going to be a boy! still so tired! xox
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Becks thanks so much for sharing your cm details !!! Me too - loads of it Laughing
My tests now stand at 4, and all are faint positives with lines not appearing to get darker....gonna do another 1 tomorrow as have one left! Did your 9 get progressively darker?
Not so much period type pain now, just bad bad backache. I had sore breasts for a couple of days but that's passed. No sickness or tiredness yet (thankfully - but lack of this also makes me nervous....). Sorry to sound so paranoid....don't really know why I am its v odd and frustrating really Confused
Anyway, have finally decided I must be pregnant Very Happy so called the midwife and have Booking Appointment on 25/7. I have also booked a (private) early reassurance scan for when I will be 7 weeks and 5 days. Should see a strong heartbeat by then and thought that for the cost (80) the reassurance will be invaluable.
Sorrry to waffle on!
Hugs and baby glue to all
Rxx
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 am 
Post subject:
rachel did you do the test? the 9th one still wasnt very dark and was a good 5 days later, the 7 wasnt even really noticable! thats why i went out and bought 8 and came with 9 and i couldnt leave it in the cupboard! lol
my nausea is getting so much worse! laying here now feeling like i might be sick but not been yet so hoping to hold out as long as i can as it was pretty much constant with dd, but the delay in sickness starting has got me thinking its a boy or somethings wrong! the period type pains eased but my hips are aching a little which im expected as spd started at 14-16 weeks with dd Sad
wish id phoned mw direct as still waiting and my doc app was 2 weeks ago but didnt realise til i was waiting in docs when i read a leaflet you could phone them direct! might call tom if not heard anything! think this is esp bad as doc edd was 2 weeks ahead of what i reckon i am!
i already have a little bump so sure im preg although i put on a stone in the last 4 wks Sad am trying to be more carful now! as im fat enough! im excited but doesnt feel real yet! xox
Page 1 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular