want to conceive

wolverhampton
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 pm 
Post subject: want to conceive
hello
i have stopped taking noriday the pill how long will it be before i have a regular period. also my periods are irregular . please help me
Thankyou
tasha89
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:15 am 
Post subject:
hiya i was on noriday for a month and then came off it and fell within a couple of weeks.
good luck. i havin being have the depo injection and really worried that i wont fall quickly cause of al the things i ave heard
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Noriday is quite a low dose pill and it does say in the small print t only stops you from getting pregnant if you take it within the same 3 hr window everyday so it will be out of your system by about 27 hours after you take the last pill , it could be that you dont get a period until two weeks after you ovulate though which could be about 2-3 weeks after you stop taking it , I started to take it the month before last to have a break from ttc and on day 10 I just felt like I was still going to ov, I had some opk's and I've got a CBFM so I tried them both and the CBFM showed high fertility Shocked so I stopped it as I didn't want to miss a chance and I ov'd 4 days later Shocked Laughing so if I'd have got pregnant that time I could have had a positive test about 18 days after taking it without having a period inbetween , and some women do still ov while taking it (up to 40% I read) so if you feel like you might be pregnant and your period doesnt show I'd do a test just to make sure , Good luck xx

+++++++
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular