april 2012 or april 2013

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm 
Post subject: april 2012 or april 2013
we want to start ttc is april 2012.

then hopefully when new baby arrives georgia will be 3.5 settled at school nursery and louise will be 6.5

but im thinking maybe better to start ttc april 2013.

that means when new baby arrives georgia will be 4.5 and in school nursery getting ready to start full time school and louise would be 7.5

think we may see how we feel in april if not then next april.

tasha89
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
i no what u mean i am definatly ready to ttc but i have a nearly 3 year old on 1st october, we are going to start tryin in ocotber so if i full he will nearly be 4 i no it is going to be harder with to but am so ready for another one. how did u find it with 2
tasha
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
tbh i found it quite hard with 2 my dd was born prem and arrived before my other dd was settled in at nursery. i spent a lot of time in hospital in pregnancy and with new baby and my other dd got very jelous/confused.

tasha89
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
argh, my son is at nursery 3 afternoons a week and has been at playschool since he was 2 cause i was at college, as of january he will be in every afternoon as he gets the funding then how old r u 2
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
my eldest is nearly 5 and my youngest nearly 2.

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
i no how you both feel i cant wait to start ttc. but i get worried thinking bout wen ect. it fills my head everyday and i end up feeling all sad and confussed but we deaf cant start yet as got a massive loft conversion going at mo which i getting peeded right off with as i no the min that is done we can start trying.
and i got my hopes pinned on feb as it should all be wrapped up by then, so that will male my DS 3 and a half by time new baby arrives,
my sis said the other day jus take wat life gives you and try not yo look so deep which is true, if the loft takes longer it takes longer, if we don t start in feb we will in march or april etc. ru like me and would like that time of year to fall pg etc? (in april)

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
im wantng a summer baby or spring baby. so wud like to fall preg may-sept

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular