horror story please someone reassure me !

tasha89
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm 
Post subject: horror story please someone reassure me !
hi i keep readin things on the internet about the depo injection, ive read that people who have come off injection have had miscarriages does ne one no if it is because of the injection
ozzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun, not sure about this but I can tell u that my s-i-l was on the injections and fell pregnant within a few months with her 1st LO when she came off it. Went back on them and when she came off it again ttc, she fell pregnant soon after again. Never had a m/c. xx

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
[url=http://lilypie.com]
tasha89
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
oh thanku for this, has reassure me a little bit i no the injection can take along time for u to fall pregnant but im hopin it will happen quickly, thanku
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 am 
Post subject:
My best friend was on the injection and she came off and had her son no problems. All I will say is after coming off it takes longer than normal to conceive for some people, sometimes up to 18 months.

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 am 
Post subject:
The Depo is progesterone only contraceptive, but so are the mini pill and the implant and I've never heard of a link between those and miscarriage Question Lots of women miscarry though for no reason any one can tell, so the chances are about 8 to 20% women who conceive after having it will miscarry the same as 8 to 20% of women in the population as a whole do, doesn't mean it's the depo that caused it though ,probably just bad luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular