Hi all, newbie here

swallow
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject: Hi all, newbie here
Hi,
I have been coming to this website for a while now, reading all your stories and decided it was time for me to say hi Smile
I have 3 children from a previous marriage and was sterilized 6 years ago, i have since re-married and my hubby has no children so i have recently gone through a sterilization reversal ( 2 weeks ago).
Not pyhsically ready to start ttc yet but looking forward to trying over the next couple of weeks or so. Must say I am really excited and hope that all is well.
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Swallow. Good luck and have fun in trying xx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Swallow,

Welcome to TTC!!! Im fairly new here myself, so look forward to riding the rollercoster with you!
Have fun and remember to be positive!
xx
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi hun, i don't actually have the same problem as you but just wanted to say hello and welcome. Hope you will get all the information you are looking for here. Fingers Crossed for you!!!
sharonkelly
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi there,

I just wanted to say good luck with your trying. My partner and I are going through a similar thing but the other way round, he has a daughter from his previous marriage and has recently had his vasectomy reversed. It's been 4 months since the op, we're due to get the results of his sperm test next week. I know how hard it can be, putting yourself through something like that, knowing that there's a chance that it may not be successful. But think positive and I really hope things work out for you.

All the best x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular