Re: DO YOU THINK I SHOULD HAVE ULTRASOUND ???

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm 
Post subject: Re: DO YOU THINK I SHOULD HAVE ULTRASOUND ???
Hi everyone hope you all ok as you know from my other topic Re: 1 day pregnant few days later not pregnant....Well monday i was 6 weeks pregnant doc says with two positive tests then next day i was not with doc negative urine & blood test they said unfortunetly i have suffered a miscarriage...Now i am in doubt as still have all signs please refer to 1 day pregnant topic to view symptoms, I have been told to get 2nd opinion and also demand an ultra sound (I ALREADY HAVE BUT GOT REFUSED) BUT SHOULD I DEMAND AGAIN ??? I have been told if my case is a miscarriage which i dont think it was they should automatically book you in for a ultra sound to see if there is anything left ? and refer me to have a scrape ?, What are your opinions please let me know as i am only 20 and im get worried over this, But i have also been told a blood test can never be wrong it is sooo acrruate, Thanks xx
KittyH
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi brunette girl i had a misscariage in august but i had all the bleeding i was booked in for an early scan when it was threatening to see if all was ok i lost baby in mean time but still had to have scan to confirm everything had come away there was no need for d and c ( scrape) i really dunno what to advise but if you are sure you are preg you could be sneaky and go to A and E they may refer you from there for an early scan? they were excellent with me my gp thought my misscarriage was a bloody implantation bleed!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular