double buggys for different aged kids

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject: double buggys for different aged kids
My little lady is due in Feb and Alfie will be 2yrs 10 months. Altho obv he can walk he is terrible at holding my hand, walking on reigns or using a buggy board. And i am worried about going to shopping centres, supermarkets etc alone in case he runs off and ill have a baby so cant chase after him. So im thinjing about getting a double buggy for these times - only a second hand one off ebay as when my hubby is not working he can control alfie lol. but what do i get? im worried if i get a side my side it will weigh down at one side. alfie weighs about 32lb so there will be a big weight difference. any suggestions? x

[/url]
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
I originally got a tandem but I sold that after a week! Charlie was too heavy to lift up curbs I got an obaby side by side to replace it and it was soooo much eeasier but I think its down to personal preference my biggest fear was fitting into shops so if you do get side by side I would checo the width.. The obaby one I had was the narrowest I found on eBay and was fone for most shops.. Hope that helps? X
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
I originally got a tandem but I sold that after a week! Charlie was too heavy to lift up curbs I got an obaby side by side to replace it and it was soooo much eeasier but I think its down to personal preference my biggest fear was fitting into shops so if you do get side by side I would checo the width.. The obaby one I had was the narrowest I found on eBay and was fone for most shops.. Hope that helps? X

Jump to:  

Community

Popular