Tomorrow...

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:47 pm 
Post subject: Tomorrow...
... was my original EDD for by little angle baby Sad (and though it turns out I was further along than we realised so not accurate, is the day that is the most symbolic for hubby and I)

I'm so so sad thinking that we would have met my little one by now and that we never will. My emotions are all over the place

I really thought I'd be pregnant again by now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
fionap
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Big hugs for you. Is there somewhere you can go for some time out? I went to Blackpool to see the sea on my angel babys edd and was just nice to be somewhere different to take my mind off things. Take care and hope your bfp is just around the corner. X
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Such a sad day Hun!
I've suffered 3x m/c's over several years and always light a 24hr candle on the day I lost my angel babies. Aug 17th, Oct 8th & Dec 17th.
I still get upset on these days and days in between. It's so hard.
Big hugs. Xx

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
[url=http://lilypie.com]
andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:53 am 
Post subject:
thinking of you today. all those "if onlys" rip you apart i know. it'll be a hard day but keep yourself busy, and set yourself some time aside to think.

xxx

FaithandHope
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 am 
Post subject:
awwwww... When I read your post I got the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach that's all too familiar. Only those that have gone through a mc can truly understand the sad milestones that remain with us forever. Do whatever you need to do today hun, be it stay busy, cry, rant or pamper, but do try to stay positive through it all - you DID get pregnant so there is no reason not to again. Massive hugs xxxx
Miscarriage in May 2011
May they all be happily playing together xxxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Sad aww Pixie its so horrible isnt it..
mine was in May and I have another one in January. Sad
I spent the day with my hubby.. we had a nice lunch together.. and let off 2 ballons..
he also wrote a `birthday` card from both of us..to the beanie.. try and do something nice if you can.. whatever makes you feel better.. xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Big hugs for you hun ...i hope your ok xx
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the kind words ladies.

I've just been keeping myself busy today. I actually feel quite numb now. I had a good cry this morning while it hit me that I could have woken up to my baby but I haven't cried as much as I expected to. Hubby and I wrote a letter to baby and tied it to a balloon which we released at the top of the hill over looking the vale. It was beautiful but very sad.
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
aww hun big hugs for today hope your ok xx
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
big hugs, been thinking of u xxx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
glad you got through the day ok. i find the build up is often worse than the day itself.

xxx

caz007
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Ah hun I know exactly how you feeling.

My due date would of been next week on 24th September, and I have felt terrible these last weeks like in my own sad bubble that I cant seem to get out of. Like you I thought I would of got pregnant by now.

My sister in law gave birth on Monday too (nearly 3 weeks early) so I went to see her beautiful new baby girl, don't get me wrong I am so so happy for them and relieved their baby has arrived safely (a beautiful couple and are such great parents) but i am feeling quite depressed as should of been meeting my baby in about a weeks time and its so hard.

Sending you big hugs, hope you feel better soon and that you get your BFP very soon.

Caz xxx

/]
KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks again girls, heres to lovely BFPs for all of us really really soon xxx
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 pm 
Post subject:
Sending hugs hun, i think you would of still felt sad even if you were pg again. I know i did and i was 26 weeks pg with Rubilyn on the twins EDD. nothing can really take away that loss and pain i think it just makes you more greatful for what you already have. Wishing you the best of luck and preying for a sticky bean for you. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
ChrissieRussell wrote:
Sending hugs hun, i think you would of still felt sad even if you were pg again. I know i did and i was 26 weeks pg with Rubilyn on the twins EDD. nothing can really take away that loss and pain i think it just makes you more greatful for what you already have. Wishing you the best of luck and preying for a sticky bean for you. xx
I ddidnt think by any stretch that being pg would stop me feeling sad. i just meant that at least i would have that to look forward to and not feel like ive missed my only chance. Also,i simply assumed it would have happened by now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular