AF after miscarriage

Hayles18
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 pm 
Post subject: AF after miscarriage
Hi,

I had a miscarriage four weeks ago and was wondering when to expect my AF. Before I got pregnant I was using a CBFM and I'm not good at knowing when i've ov'd without it. I haven't used it this month so have no idea where I am with my cycle. I started to have sore bb's about a week or so ago which only usually happens after i've ov'd but haven't had any other symptons of my AF.

We did start trying again straight away and was wondering how long I should leave it before I start thinking about whether I should test?

xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 am 
Post subject:
A lot of women seem to say around six weeks is when they got their first AF. I know when my DD had an early m/c she tested five weeks later as she was due to go for tests and she got a BFP and from her scan she must have ov'd and conceived 2 weeks after the m/c so it can happen very quickly ,Good luck xx
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 am 
Post subject:
I also go pregnant very quickly after a miscarriage so it can happen. After my last one I think after the bleeding settled down it was about 5 weeks before I got a proper period. Hope you're ok x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
I fell pregnant straight after my miscarriage too, I miscarried at 5 weeks 3 days ovulated 15 days after and tested + 2 weeks after that. Id take a test now.
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your replies. I will probably give it another week or so and see what happens.

xx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
Did u take a test?? xx
Hayles18
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
No, I knew I wasn't pregnant cos I didn't have any symptons. I started to spot over the weekend and AF started properly today. I'm kind of pleased really as I had no idea when I had ovulated and I would prefer to have an idea of my dates. I'm feeling positive that I will get pregnant again when it's meant to happen.

I hope it happens for you again soon.

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular