First Steps!!!

littleyellowduck
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject: First Steps!!!
I just wanted to shout out, cause my little boy took his first steps today, I'm such a proud mummy!

He's just under 15 months, so not an early walker, I was beginning to wonder if her was going to bother!

I did scare the life out of my partner though, he was snoozing on the sofa and all of a sudden I was yelling and cheering! lol

Very proud mummy!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
carriedoneer
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
cool. congrats. my neighbors kid is still barely walking at 16 months. doc said she is ok, she isnt walking because shes so used to crawling and parents didnt encourage walking. she so obviously can walk, she teeters like a pro but just is afraid. congrats again
caramumofmany
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
congrats to your new little walker but its now that all the trouble starts lol
lauree
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
my son is 1 next week and has just showed a intrest in walking round furniture which im thrilled about. when he was 9 months the health visitor ticked me off about not encouraging him enough. i spend more time teaching my son words and sounds, his vocabulary is fantastic. things like walking and crawling will come with time (he still isnt crawling prefers to commando crawl!) ive never known a child of 3 who wont walk but theres plenty who dont talk! i let him take everything in his stride and i never get concerned when others critisise his development. i have a beautiful healthy happy son and that is enough 4 me. people just love to compare babies and they all develop at their own pace!
bubble08
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:57 pm 
Post subject: first steps
my daughter as just turned 14mths and i really want her to start walking as am expecting my second baby and she is heavy to carry around. shes been crawling since 7mths and walking around the sofa and everything else for ages, i can tell she wants to walk but isnt cofident enought to do it alone. how long is it usually before they go from walking holding on to walking alone? xxx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
ah congrats - glad to hear about other late starters too - Isaac is 13 months and showing no signs of walking yet lol.
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
louise is one on friday and has been taking a few steps at a time for about a week now so don;t think she will be long x
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 am 
Post subject:
My son is about to turn 16 months and is now a confident walker - but from first steps it has taken just over a month for his confidence to grow. Like a previous post I have been more concerned with talking and he has great words and noises Smile
xSiobhanAx
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
Heya hun! I'm excited 2 coz my little girl took her 1st steps yesterday! Like urs, she's not an early walker coz she's on the way to 15months, but still Very Happy xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular