SEPT 2011 MUMMIES!! :)

tryingfornumber2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 am 
Post subject: SEPT 2011 MUMMIES!! :)
Well it is early so not expecting to many people yet but according to my dates I will be due in September so thought I would start a thread so please come and join me Smile xx
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 am 
Post subject:
Hello, I'm due around same time as yo I think (5th sept)

How are you feeling? This is my first so worrying about every twinge at the moment!! Xx
tryingfornumber2
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya I'm due around the 10th according to my dates. I'm the same as you at the moment, worrying about everything. I've had constant aches for 3 days now which is apparently normal but you can't help but worry. I'm off to the docs tomorrow so will hopefully get a date arranged for midwife, things become so real then!! September feels like such a long time away!! Lol x
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Just want to congratulate you all on being September mummies! I was one last Sept, due on 5th and beautiful baby girl born on the 12th!

I remember this time last year like it was yesterday, just finding out, all those feelings!

Wishing you all a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!

Katie x
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

According to my dates I'm due on the 9th! Was really ill with sickness in my last pg but feeling much better so far this time around. Feel really dizzy some days though, like I'm on a boat and have had a constant dull headache across my forehead for about a week now. But apart from tht just really tired. How's everyone getting on? I told my DH tht I would be more relaxed this time because I knew what to expect but I'm the opposite lol. Being paranoid about everything!

Yvonne xxx
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls i just wanted to say the same at kt i had my little boy in september i was due 10th but had him 27th! I miss being pregnant! Not all the time though lol. Hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxx

claire1989
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
8th of sept i think, my mum's birthday and she's 50 so could be a granny in her 40' or 50's. lol. havent seen midwife yet still waiting to hear. cant wait to get it all started still very nervous though its my first. every twinges and i worry. x
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

congratulations to us all, i'm due my 2nd on 20th but it will be the 6th as i will have to have another c section at 38 weeks. Feeling great at the min wouldn't know i was pregnant if it wasn't for the test! took another one today just to be sure as my first pregnancy i felt really sick early on!
hope everyone is feeling ok
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
ok so is anyone else suffering from unbelieveable tiredness at the moment, I remember it being bad with my first but not this bad!! mind you then I didn't have a 3 year old to run around after!! I have managed to avoid bad sickness! just nausea every afternoon. Cant wait to get to 12 weeks now though!! xxx
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
i no the feelin cant wait for 12 week. havent heard anything from the midwife yet shud i be worried or shall i phone thm. only like another month til scan i guess. just wanna tell everyone. its my first and im very exciting xxx
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:20 pm 
Post subject: Cant wait to be a mum
Hi all
It is the first time for me on here as well as being pregnant. I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant and my EDD is the 20th of September. My OH and I are very excited and can't wait till my 12 week scan so we can see our little bubba. Just hope all goes well over the next dew weeks.
Speak to you all soon
Louise
rahooba
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi, its my first time being pregenant and i am so excited my due date is 26 sept i cant wait until my belly get bigger today i am 6 weeks 1 day.
Debz354
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, Im due around 24th/25th Sept with my 2nd! Looking forward to my scan and getting a more accurate date.

calliemum
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

I have some sad news, i lost my baby today, i'm so gutted had no indication at all
just feeling a bit numb at the min.

Take care everyone

Callie x Sad
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Callie, I am so so sorry! Take care of yourself.

Yvonne xxx [/code]
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular