How much did you spend on your wedding dress??

HavenA
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 am 
Post subject:
Finding the perfect dress is a huge ordeal with regards to all occasions, but it is even more of an ordeal when you are preparing for a wedding. Couples want to make certain everything is perfect for their wedding day, and it takes a lot of trips to several bridal shops before a bride will find her perfect dress. You can use a pay day loan to put money down on the dress and make sure you do not lose it. https://personalmoneynetwork.com/payday-loans/
Bobski1980
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I bought a Justin Alexander dress, it was 1195 I think. I hadn't planned on spending that much but I fell in love with it. I think the alterations were 120, viel 120, shoes 130. Very extravagant and I know what you mean about the shop assistants, even at that price I was limited to looking at one rail. I am a firm believer in it's not what it costs but if you like it, I normaly shop in cheap shops, I never wear designer labels so this was a big spend for me and a one off. If I had found a cheaper dress that I loved as much I would have bought that. I don't regret it one bit but the dress was ripped by the end of the day and the bottom was mud and grass stained, such a shame.
StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 am 
Post subject:
Mine was 350... reduced to 80 Very Happy Very Happy

braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I spent 500 on my dress. I wanted a dress that I could have altered so I could wear it again for my 1 year anniversary.
________
Murano Glass
braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
I went in not wanting to spend over $800 without alterations. I went to a Sophia Tolli trunk show and got a dress for $900 with FREE alterations and tax. Score and i freakin love it.
_________
Murano Glass
braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
I spent $400 on my dress. I refused to go over $500. I would have rather spent much less but couldn't find anything I even remotely liked for less. That would be too much money for me to spend on a dress I would only wear once but to some people it isn't a lot of money so if you are paying for it and can afford it go for it
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular