How much did you spend on your wedding dress??

HavenA
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 am 
Post subject:
Finding the perfect dress is a huge ordeal with regards to all occasions, but it is even more of an ordeal when you are preparing for a wedding. Couples want to make certain everything is perfect for their wedding day, and it takes a lot of trips to several bridal shops before a bride will find her perfect dress. You can use a pay day loan to put money down on the dress and make sure you do not lose it. https://personalmoneynetwork.com/payday-loans/
Bobski1980
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I bought a Justin Alexander dress, it was 1195 I think. I hadn't planned on spending that much but I fell in love with it. I think the alterations were 120, viel 120, shoes 130. Very extravagant and I know what you mean about the shop assistants, even at that price I was limited to looking at one rail. I am a firm believer in it's not what it costs but if you like it, I normaly shop in cheap shops, I never wear designer labels so this was a big spend for me and a one off. If I had found a cheaper dress that I loved as much I would have bought that. I don't regret it one bit but the dress was ripped by the end of the day and the bottom was mud and grass stained, such a shame.
StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 am 
Post subject:
Mine was 350... reduced to 80 Very Happy Very Happy

braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I spent 500 on my dress. I wanted a dress that I could have altered so I could wear it again for my 1 year anniversary.
________
Murano Glass
braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
I went in not wanting to spend over $800 without alterations. I went to a Sophia Tolli trunk show and got a dress for $900 with FREE alterations and tax. Score and i freakin love it.
_________
Murano Glass
braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
I spent $400 on my dress. I refused to go over $500. I would have rather spent much less but couldn't find anything I even remotely liked for less. That would be too much money for me to spend on a dress I would only wear once but to some people it isn't a lot of money so if you are paying for it and can afford it go for it
Nellie1
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:57 am 
Post subject:
My dress was just over $800.00 and that wasn't budget shopping either. I picked about 6 or 8 dresses, and didn't look at a single price tag until I was done. Only 1 dress was over $1000. And they were all beautiful and had trains, beads the whole nine yards. those people on TV are paying for brand names and it is not necessary!!! So It is your first wedding or you're looking for second wedding dresses, I would suggest you to search online stores first to get an idea of price and design selection and then select the right one.
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular