my 3 year old daughter

sineadot
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm 
Post subject: my 3 year old daughter
hi evrybody i am new to this and i am looking for some advice i have a 3 year old daughter with down syndrome and about 6 months ago we started to introduce her to the potty which bu surprise took to it really well complety understands the concept of the potty and uses it all day long but the trouble is she cant seem to hold it for long and she uses the potty evry 2o mins or so just i think its way too often i had her urine checked and it was clear but am goin to get it checked again any advice would be much appreciated thanks.Smile
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
i think its something that will come with time, as my daughter was constantly going to start with but now holds it for longer. plus they only small bladders.

also when she goes does she sit and make sure she has really finished, as my daughter is a nightmare she practically gets up as she is still going! so she doesnt really empty her bladder properly.

sineadot
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for your reply ye i have noticed she jumps off then back off so hopefully it isnt anything to worry about Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular