many concerns...

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am 
Post subject: many concerns...
Ok, I think I want another baby but I'm not sure if I'm ready. All my friends are now all pregnant with their second and I feel like when I have my second I'll be doing it on my own. I'm so scared as I hated my last pregnancy due to feeling fat and ugly. My partner was less than sympathetic but he is prepared to have another. I really want a baby and giving birth doesn't bother me but being pregnant terrifys me. I have strech marks from my daughter and i don't want to be pregnant again just in case they get worse because I've never been abroad and don't want t go after having all my children and be to self concious to wear a bikini. Also people say the second isn't as enjoyable as the first as your time is sharied and that's putting me off. Should I wait til avas in school so I can go on holiday first and then I will get my time with my new born as she will be in school during the day. I just don't know what's best to do as i didn't wantmy kids far apart. Im so confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular