Foods to Avoid infants under 12 months

NadaY
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:31 am 
Post subject: Foods to Avoid infants under 12 months
Never ever feed your baby under 12 months old any food contains wheat, it causes him allergy.
if you notice his back turned red, then it's not from the diaper, its from the food that includes wheat ingredients.

It happened with my son, i didn't listen to his doctor and fed him wheat biscuits for three days, after that his back was so red and allergy everywhere.. The doctor then advised me to put Quadriderm cream and of course stop wheat food, and magically it was all gone..

I hope you all don't give your infants wheat food.

Does anyone have similar experiences to share, that we can learn from?

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
i was told 6 months, and my daughter has been having wheat and cows milk (in food and another potential allergen) from 6 months with no ill effects.

i personally have no belief in not giving your kids foods until a certain age, as if they are going to be allergic the will be allergic at 1, 2, 3, 4 5 etc and some allergies come on later in life. i work with someone who has been diagnosed with gluten allergy at 35.

NadaY
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
really?? then it varies from one child to another?? mine got allergic as i didn't listen to his doctor, i regret it. I think some foods are not good for our babies health because their immune system hasn't developed yet, their whole system hasn't developed yet so what our bodies accept cannot necessary be accepted by such young infant..

I'm glad your baby didn't react to wheat! hope he/she stays in good health Very Happy all the time..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular