June 2012 Mummies

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Morning June buds!! Smile

Claire - so sorry you're still feeling sick, I hope it eases for you soon. Hope you have a lovely time in cornwall.

Christine - I'm sure your OH can't stay mad at you for long with it being your b.day yesterday & you carrying a very important person!!
It def sounds like you needed to tell your boss, have they made arrangements for someone else to look after that man in the evenings?

With working out your due date, if going by LMP I would be due 12th June, but I'm going by egg collection (same as ovulation) so on the day of egg collection (28th Sept) I was 2 wks preg and I've worked it out from there so I'm actually due 8 days later on 20th June.
Most of the due date calculators usually work it out from a standard 28 day cycle with ov on cd14, but if you know when you ov'd then I would work it out from there. But like you say, the 12 wk scan will give you accurate dates.

I am so happy as yesterday was the 1st day in ages I haven't eaten pie!!! Laughing I had beans on toast for brekkie, chicken breast salad for lunch and roasted chicken leg with tonnes of veggies for dinner. So I'm hoping this is the way I'm going to carry on as I put on almost 4 stone with my son!
I was craving brussel sprouts for breakfast this morning though Embarassed But didn't cave in!

I hope everyone is well and you all have a fab weekend. xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Just to wish all you guys congratulations!!!

Cgirl im so happy for you!!!! N know june will come around soooooooo quick for you guys Smile

My sil just found out they r due their second baby june time!

Victoria - my friend has been trying for years ttc with no luck. They have had tests now n seems its the quality n number of her oh swimmers! They thought they could do iui but seems docs have said his sample is not good enough so going fot ivf. Shes my first friend to have anything like this n sometimes its hard to know what to say to her. But i keep telling her about the ladies on here and their stories, n now yours is another success to give her hope x

Enjoy ur pregnancies x
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Clairebear Smile Ivf sounds so much scarier than it actually is! It was pretty stress-free and the most positive I have felt in ages. I know of a few ladies who have fallen preg on their 1st or 2nd ivf where their OHs have almost no sperm at all, they've had to have their sperm surgically removed and then injected directly into the egg (icsi), so it's amazing what can be done now.
We were likely needing icsi too as my OH has a low sperm count, but I got him on wellman conception for a few months leading up to the treatment and his count had improved enough to go for standard ivf and well....here I am!!!
Wishing your friend the very best of luck, get her to join as there's always someone going through ivf so she can have a bit of support. xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Will do that for sure!!!! Thanks for ur story vic x
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies

I got my BFP a couple of days ago and think I'm due around 15th June (various websites giving slightly different dates).

I already have a little boy who is almost 2 and before him I had a mmc which was a partial molar pgy so I'm really hoping this little bean is healthy and sticks.

Lovely to see a few of us in here already, congratulations to us all and here's looking forward to our journey's together and for a H+H 9 months.

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, hope you've all had a lovely weekend? Christine, I hope your birthday weekend was one to remember.

Cupcake congratulations and welcome Very Happy I hope this is a sticky one for you.

How is everyone feeling?
I know I'm going to regret saying this in a couple of weeks, but apart from tender boobs & feeling tired, I'm otherwise feeling completely normal! Not complaining, but it's quite reassuring to feel a bit sick!

xx

KB1979
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm new to the site, I got my BFP on Saturday.
This was after my second IVF cycle.
Done the online calulator & Due date works out approx 19/6/2012.
Still very early days, i have to do another test at the weekend fingers crossed that the result stays the same. I should then have a EPS during the next 2 / 3 weeks to check all ok & how many embryo's took.
I have has some symtons such as alot of cramping,( can't help thinking the worst with this )feeling sick but normally ok after i have eated, headaches & night sweats.
Any way congrats to you all on your exciting news xxx Very Happy
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to june mummies and congrats on your pregnancies cupcake and kb xx

Im feeling good must be the fresh cornish air Smile I had a little bit of bleeding on saturday but it was only a little bit of browny blood mixed with mucus so I think it was just coming from my cervix ? Ive not had any since so I think its ok. Im off to the eden project now hope you all have a nice day xx
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Cupcake & KB1979!! Very Happy

I had a fab weekend thank you. He surprised me with a trip to Loch Lomond trossachs and stayed in a hotel up there, which btw was amazing, really good views. We were cut off from the world, no phone or internet access. Back to work tomorro.

How were your weekends?!

I'm feeling soooo tired atm, and i love sleep so i don't mind too much hehe!! I still have back ache though. I am also peeing much more than usual already, i swear this must be in my head, its not like i can blame the baby already lol!!

I have more tests to do tomorro!! Yay!!

xxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:26 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies! Smile

Congratulations and welcome KB1979!! You are due the day before me, I had IVF too but only had the one blastocyst put back.

Claire - so glad the cornish air is making you feel better! I'll remember to have a drive to the coast if I'm feeling rough. Glad you've had no more bleeding hun, could be where your plug has formed?

Christine - Your weekend sounds amazing! So nice to be cut off from everything for a while.
You certainly can blame the baby for peeing more, your womb is much bigger already and it's that pressing on your bladder.
Good luck with the test today, hope it's much darker! I did a cb digi on sunday and got 2-3 so I was happy with that and will just test 1 more time next week to see if I can get 3+. I keep being tempted to buy more tests but just keep thinking of all the baby things I can buy instead later on!

Got such a boring day today, doing the books for oh's business.... yawn!!!

xx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 am 
Post subject:
I've just added all our due dates on my post on the 1st page, but if anyone further up the 1st page wants to add it instead then please do. Thought it'd be nice to see when we're all due.
I'm last atm and if this one is as late as my 1st then it'll end up being a july baby instead!

xx

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 am 
Post subject:
I'm finding it so hard not to tell people, the 12 week scan seem ages away. I too am trying to resist the urge test again. How are you all feeling? I'm not really having any symptoms, no sickness, just sore boobs still, although they're better than before I'm a bit tired. I had such bad sickness with Chloe that I keep expecting it this time. I guess I shouldn't moan!

gemz599
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:51 am 
Post subject:
Im doing better on the syptoms side of things felt awful last week having to eat constantly to keep nausea at bay but it seems to have past Rolling Eyes but my boob's have become a little sore Sad and other symptoms just weeing a little more and a little bit more tired tbh im quite enjoying not feeling awful Very Happy seem to of had a lot more symptoms in my last pregnancy Surprised

Glad your all well ladies i can't believe im 7+ weeks already Shocked seem's that im due first too but im due bank holiday weekend great timing Embarassed

gemz599
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 am 
Post subject:
OMG i spoke far too soon Sad it's so not a good idea to be pregnant while still having nappies to change had to get my poor oh out of bed to change our daughter's nappie while i ran to the toilet Sad bless him he works night's and it's the second time in a week although i didn't see the toilet bowl last time Shocked

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Good morning Ladies
Congratulations on your pregnancies.. Smile
Can I please join you...
I`m Amanda 40.. married with 6 children from my 1st marriage..
I had a Tubal Reversal in July 2010 so me and my new fella could try for our 1st baby together.. in September 2010 I got pregnant but it was ectopic so lost right tube and beanie.. May 2011.. found out I was pregnant again but had a m/c at 5 weeks..
I did a test on friday and another one Saturday and both were BFP`s!! Very Happy Very Happy
which has made me so happy and scared at the same time..I hope it is 3rd time lucky for me!! from my calculations my EDD is 21st June.. the 1st day of summer.. its a lovely time to have a baby.. my 1st son was a June baby.. and I have 2 girls born in early July!!... how is everyone feeling? xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 4 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular