June 2012 Mummies

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, William has his jabs tomorrow, I'm hoping he'll be brave like his big sister, she's always been very good with them.

He's a whopping 15lb now and is massive, he's very long too so looks alot older than his 8 weeks.

Still not sleeping through yet, can't wait for that to happen x

Faerydae
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
aww Logan is long aswell, I was asked how old he is on Sunday and when I said 8 weeks they said they thought he was a lot older Laughing

not sleeping through here either, not too bad most nights though, I get him down around 9ish and he'll wake up once for a feed somewhere between 2 & 4 and then go back down until OH gets up for work at 7 Smile
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Faery, a few of us are on FB if you're on there try and find us. I no longer have the internet at home so haven't been on here in a while, using phone at min, which isn't great.

Isla had her jabs on Monday and cried when they jabbed her but afterwards just slept and was good all day bless her. She weighed 11lb 4oz last week didn't go this week but will see how much she weighs next week.

I'm really lucky isla has been going through the night from about 9-7/8am but the last 2 nights has woken between 2-4am for a feed. Still bf'ing but she does have the odd bottle and I'm undecided whether to carry on bf'ing. I only managed 2 weeks with ds so I've done much better this time and isla is much easier to feed. In fact she's much easier all round but I'm sure that's because she's my second and were both much more relaxed about things.

Hope everyone else is ok and babies doing well.

Faerydae
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject:
aww she sounds like such a good baby Smile

Logan was a little bit poorly yesterday but a bit of calpol seemed to do the trick thankfully Smile

yeah if anyone wants to add me on facebook it's: https://www.facebook.com/faerydaenon

I think a couple of people on here have my other one that I don't really use so I'll add you on this profile instead Smile
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies-

Glad to see you are all doing well Smile

Zac's been so good lately, hopefully he's growing out of his colic stages! He's growing up so fast and seems so old already! He had his jabs last week, cried for 5 mins then was smiling at his daddy Smile He now weighs almost 12 pound, well that was last Monday so he probs is 12 pounds by now! He's not sleeping through the night yet but we've put him on hungrier milk for a week now and has started to last longer between his feeds (about 4 hours roughly) at night he feeds at 11pm, then around half 3 then half 7 so he's alot better than he was plus he goes down quicker. Although when it gets to morning I confess to putting him in my bed for a final couple of hours, anyone else do this?

Does anyone bottle feeding pop feeds ready in the fridge? My HV said I could start doing this as Zacs feeding is unpredictable!

Hope everyone else is okay xxx
Faerydae
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am 
Post subject:
aww glad he's doing better Smile I'm sure you already know that I co-slept with Logan for a while when he wouldn't sleep so yeah, I do bring him into bed with me in the morning to get an extra couple of hours kip lol

I don't make the feeds up ready in the fridge, mainly because Logan likes his milk at room temperature so keeping them in the fridge I'd have to spend time warming them and when he gets hungry, he makes sure me (and the rest of the street!) knows about it haha, but I do have the bottles of water ready and the powder measured out in a powder dispenser so it's just a simple, empty the powder into the bottle, shake and ready to go Smile
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, how are you & all the babes doing? It's been a while! I was really busy in the summer hols having my son off school to keep entertained and then just getting the house back on track after he went back!
Sophie is doing well, she's 3 mths exactly today. I had her weighed at 11+6 and she was 13lbs.
I'm not weaning her yet, but don't think she will last until 6 mths to do blw as she is such a hungry girl, so I'm going to start making some purees over next few weeks to freeze for when she is ready. But will switch to blw once she's big enough.
I'll add you on fb Faerydae when I get on there later Smile Are you on there MrsH? xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies how's everyone getting on ?

We're not doing too good Hannah still has moments with the colic and is now having a hard time teething, she also doesn't sleep very well Sad
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 am 
Post subject:
aww sorry to hear you're having a hard time, hope her colic starts to get better soon.

Logan is teething aswell so we have bad days sometimes where he just screams all day, got teething gel and calpol though which seems to help Smile Logan sleeps through from 7pm to at least 7am now, which is nice but means I hardly get a break in the day Laughing

he's currently sat in his hop n pop after downing an 8oz bottle! he's a right greedy little lump now, I've had people say he looks at least 6 months o_O haha
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies,

Sorry you're still having trouble with Hannah, is it deffo colic as they usually grow out of that by 12/13 wks? Could it be an intolerance to milk, lactose, etc? How are things with your folks and in-laws? I've left the biamj,etc group, so much bitching it's unreal so I'm sticking to my little bubble of nice people on here Laughing

Glad Logan is doing well Faerydae, he's a good boy sleeping all night for you! Very Happy Nightmare with his teeth though, hope they come through soon!

Sophie has slept through a couple of times, but generally still wakes 2 times in the night. Tried her a couple of times with some food but she's not at all interested, she's definitel a milk monster Laughing
She's got her last jabs tomorrow, they're a bit behind as the gp is so busy - she's 19 wks this friday!

Can't believe how quickly time has gone, it seeems to have gone much quicker this time around than it did with my son. Anyone planning on another one yet?!
I hope everyone comes back to chat on here, it was hard to keep up on here sometimes when we were preggie and now it's ever so quiet.

xx

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Its been a while but thought id pop in and say Hi. It has gone very quiet on here guess we are all busy with our lo's.
Isla is doing well still sleeping through 8-730 so really happy. Her bro
ther still wakes up every night and he' s just turned 3. Think its more of a habit with him now though Sad
Blimey im on my phone and its hard work, the screen keeps moving and getting loads of typo's!
Isla is also teething but finding anbesol is a godsend as soon as I put it on she settles and often helps her sleep so will be sticking with it, not a great flavour but she doesnt protest.
Will try and log on comp later, the phone is doing my head in. Hope everyone is ok. Xx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Nic, that's great Isla sleeps through hopefully her big bro will follow suit soon!

How is everyone else?

Sophie has been waking up 4 times a night for the past 5 nights so I feel like a zombie Surprised she's not long had a growth spurt so hoping this doesn't go on for much longer! She's literally been lunging at our food, grabbed a chip off my plate yesterday and put it straight to her mouth (didn't let her eat it but let her suck it for a few seconds) so I don't think it'll be much longer before she starts weaning, hoping to push her another month so we can start blw but will see how it goes, I need sleep lol!

She was fine for her jabs, thankfully they are all done with now. What's everyone getting their babies for crimbo? I've just got a couple of bits - a Sophie lamaze doll Wink a vtech or fisher price (can't remember) crawler ball and that's it.....I might get one more thing but then I'm going to put money in her account. She'll get lots of pressies from family anyway.

xx

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Typical-jinxed it! The last 2 nights Isla has woken up! I think its teeth thats bothering her though! Will see if tonight is any better. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone is ok. X

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Typical-jinxed it! The last 2 nights Isla has woken up! I think its teeth thats bothering her though! Will see if tonight is any better. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone is ok. X

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you Hun! Makes everything so much better if you've had a good sleep. Sophie has been asleep since 5.30 as she's got a cold, so I think I'm in for a long night!! Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 82 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular