June 2012 Mummies

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya I'm going to be joining you too. Mw says I'm due 14th June, but ive worked out the 12th so not sure where she's got her extra two days from. This is my second. Apart from really sore boobs I feel fine xx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Gemz, I still remember you getting your BFP with Addisyn! That's a fab result getting a scan tomorrow, will keep everything crossed all is ok. You might even get to see the little heart beat tomorrow if you're lucky!

Congratulations Mandy!!! There were a few Mandy's around before, are you the one who was a mortgage adviser? I'm sorry I'm so terrible with names, it's the tickers I usually remember.

I've had a few symptoms which made me think it had worked, but the main one was def the boobs!! So glad it's too early for nausea yet!!

xx

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Yes that's me! I haven't been on here for ages, probably a good year now. Congrats to you Victoria too xx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, there's quite a few of us now Smile Congrats to every one and wishing a H&H 9 months.

I was quite worried this afternoon as I was having quite bad stabbing pains in my lower abdomen on the left side, was feeling light headed and had almost a numb/cold feeling around the pain and top of my leg. I searched on the internet for the symptoms and was coming up with results for ectopic pregnancy, also I've had diarrheoa (sp?) for couple of days and that was another possible symptom. I was about to call NHS direct to get some advice but went for a wee first and the pain seemed to ease a bit and now it's just a dull ache and has spread round by back and getting a few pains on the right as well so I'm thinking it's probably just stretching pains, I hate the 1st weeks, even though I'm lucky enough (so far) not to have had any problems with pregnancy in the past I just worry so much until I can see the baby on the scan Sad

I didn't have sore boobs at all with my last pregnancy or sickness for that matter but I had to eat constantly to stop myself feeling sick. This time though I've had much more aching and diarrhoea which I didn't have with the last one so thinking it's going to be a completely different pregnancy Smile

Hope everyone had a great weekend Very Happy

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to the gang Vic and Mandy and congrats on your BFP's xx

Well I phoned to book my mw appointment today to be told I can't get one until the 10th Nov Shocked
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 am 
Post subject:
how many weeks will you be then choccers? I think 8 weeks is the normal time for booking in appointments.

Well nausea has arrived this morning although not to bad, it went away when I had something to eat, am hoping I don't suffer too much, I had horrendous sickness with Chloe

gemz599
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Ladies

Good news Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy had my scan and everything was as it should be seen baby little heartbeat Very Happy which was amazing baby is measuring 4mm Shocked they did an abdominal scan so i think it's fab they seen that much early on was measuring a day or two behind but not going to take any notice of that as so did our addisyn and she soon caught up with my dates.

Hope your all doing well how are the symptoms ladies ??? not too bad for me feeling sick so having to eat pretty much all the time to keep it at bay Surprised and i'm none stop at the loo soon as i wake Shocked sure it wasn't that bad this early last time and just generally more tired.

Take care ladies gem xxx Very Happy

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 am 
Post subject:
That's great Gem.I haven't been seeing much more, the only difference I've noticed isi now have to go once in the night which I haven't before. I've been a bit crampy since yesterday, but I'm hoping that's normal, more than anything I'm so tired xxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 am 
Post subject:
That's great news Gem, bet that's put your mind at ease for now Smile

I have so many more symptoms this time than last, with JJ I didn't have any symptoms til at least 6-7 weeks and that was only mild nausea and a bit of acching but I had awful acid reflux from about 2 days after I concieved with this one and lots of achey pains in abdomen, and I'm ridiculously tired (although last time I didn't have a toddler to look after as well!)

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies. Hope you are all well!

Gem - fantastic bubs is doing well & a bonus you got to see the HB!! Very Happy When I had a 6 wk scan I saw the hb but was dated 4 days behind, at the 8 wk scan I was 2 days behind & at the 12 wk scan I was spot on! It's not very accurate before 8 wks.

The only symptoms I'm having so far are painful boobs, tiredness & going to the loo a lot more. Plus I'm very bloated but I think that's been made a lot worse from the ivf/egg collection.
I also had a metallic taste a few times in the 2ww, but that seems to have gone now.

I can't stop eating pies!!! I've just eaten a chicken & mushroom pie for breakfast Embarassed I need to stop eating them, but I've been craving them since 3/4 days before I tested!!

I haven't been to the Dr yet, don't want to look too keen Laughing When did everyone else go to the Dr?

xx

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Lol @ the pies for breakfast!

I went to the doctors straight away because it can take up to 4 weeks to get a booking in appt here, plus you can sort out your maternity exemption card too when you go.

Im quite scared at how big I'm going to get, I hope some of it's bloating, but I can't get into my trousers and jeans already, I've had to dig out my maternity gear from last time, my tummy seems to have popped out loads since I found out, anyone else have this?

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
And I've made a pie for dinner too Embarassed yum, yum!! Laughing If I carry on like this I'm going to be huge!!!!

Mandy I'm really bloated too (I was bloated before all the pies though, before anyone says Laughing), I'm struggling to do up my jeans & it's really uncomfortable to bend down too. I'm hoping it will ease a bit before the proper bump starts growing.

I'm going to see the GP tomorrow if I can get an app. Also called clinic today to let them know about my bfp, I asked whether my recipient had her bfp too (I donated half of my eggs during my ivf cycle) but she hadn't told them her results yet. I really hope she has her bfp too!

xx

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
wow June mummies already!!!! Shocked
just wanted to say massive congrats to you all Wink
summer babies Very Happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
xMandyx wrote:
how many weeks will you be then choccers? I think 8 weeks is the normal time for booking in appointments.

I'll be 9+0 the last time I was booked in for 6+5 ?

Thats brilliant news gem Very Happy

I think thats the morning sickness starting to kick in got a whiff of tomato soup earlier on and was nearly sick Yuk
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, can i join you all?! Smile

Just worked out that i'm due 16th June 2012. (Wow seems ages away)

Gem - Glad you had a scan and everything was ok. I've refused a 6 week scan and will be having one around 8 weeks instead.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 2 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular