boys or girls

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:01 pm 
Post subject: boys or girls
hi this is my 3rd boy really wanted a girl but every one is saying how lucky i am as boys or so much better my sons or so loving with me and r mammys boys just wanted to here what peaple have to say xxxx Confused
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya this is my 1st and i want a girl i find out in a week. iv hered that boys are better behaved mine wont be if its owt like its dad lol xx
cardea
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject: boy or girl ?
I've found out that i am having a boy. To be honest with you, having sufferd 2 miscarriages and from endometriosis ( which can casue severe fertility ) i am just happy to be having a successful and healthy pregnancy regardless of what sex the baby is. I wanted to find out the babys sex as i was suffering horrifically from anxiety attacks from the start of the pregnancy ( due to previous miscarriage experiences comming back to haunt me )and it has helped me bond with the baby really well. I know you will love the baby no matter what but maybe appreciating the fact that you are having a healthy baby is more important than whether it has a willy or not ! Plus, i don't believe the rubbish about boys or girls being easier or harder, i think it all depends on the parenting.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:26 pm 
well im sorry if we offended you we all love our babys not just you ok
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:28 pm 
you are very rude dont call other peoples views rubbish you should respect every 1 view and not rush in with your big GOB
gjade
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
This is our 1st baby and we are expecting a Girl! Very Happy We really wanted to know, as I am quite impatient, and also, we had the January sales so I thought id grab some pink bargains! Very Happy The baby, who we are calling Isabella, is due on the 2nd May this year, and I will be 28 weeks this Friday! Cannot believe how quickly the time has gone lol!
CONGRATULATIONS to all!
x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:02 pm 
awww congrats lovly name as well gl xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
bloody pregnancy hormones running riot on here!! cmon girls lighten up and smile
Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
I want a girl to, they have the better clothes!! but im sure il be happy either way as long as its healthy xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject: sorry
i didnt want to make every one argue xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:32 pm 
dont worry hun u ant x
gingin
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
do the ring test !! i have done it on loads and so far have been spot on everytime, i do it a bit different though
Take a pice of thread and place your wedding band/plain gold (no gems must be pure) on it, hold it with your right and let it lie on top of your left hand, wait a few seconds and then hold up the thread and let the ring go along side the left side of your palm same side as your little finger,drag it up and down 5 times you should see it picking up the magnetism and it will kind of stick, take ring above the knuckes again about 2 cms it will either go in a circle(boy) or straight(girl) - both my and my other half have same readings
so it will be interesting to see what comes out
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
wel we have 2 girls and dont know the sex of this one yet but not really bothered what it is to be honest. had a suspected etopic at the start so just happy all is ok. i dont think boys are better than girls e.t.c, if thats true then my girls are angels so if we had a boy he would be amazing lol.

i dont think its right for people to come on and tell people off for wanting a certain sex, everyone has preferences even if they dont get what thye want!
gingin
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 am 
Post subject:
the only thing i would say is that a friend of my mums was told by the scans etc that she was definately having a girl - when the baby was born it was a boy !! so sometimes even the scans can be wrong - obviously we all have a secret preference even if we dont tell everyone - naturally most women want girls and obviously all guys want boys - we have chosen not to know the sex of our baby, when we start to prepare for the arrival we are just going to avoid pink and blue - i honestly think that everyone of us on here would not be disappointed if we had the opposite to what we wished for as long as he/she were healthy- thats really all that matters right ? lots of my friends have children and they all have very different stories and i can honestly say not one of them says boys are easier or worse than girls - all our little offsprings have there own personalities - perhaps there is a tiny advantage to having your second is that you are a little prepared from the first - xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject: girls
this is my 3rd and last one and realy wanted a girl but its another boy i wont love it eney less but it would of been nice to have a girl even my dog is a boy lol xxxx Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular