Any other November babies???

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 pm 
Post subject: Any other November babies???
hi girls, jus wonder'n if there'sany other mums-to-be due in November???

xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on ur BFP hope u have a happy an healthy nine months Laughing. Im sure plenty of mom to bes will be joining u.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
burntcherrypie
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi kimberlley my names kimberley too! I am due in November - if i have worked it our right its Nov15th! will be 5 weeks on monday so still early days yet. xx
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
awwwh how funny my name is KIM lol lol lol --- i'm technically due with my 4th baby in November but because i've had c secs they normally do these at 38 weeks which means i may creep into october, my last baby was born last oct because he came at 37 weeks he was due 2nd nov lol -- here we go again hahaha xxxxxxxx
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
this is my first so am really nervous im terrified of miscarrying but am keeping relaxed. As you have had prev babies is it normal to feel really bloated? And maybe a little bit crampy (not painful) just uncomfortable xx
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on your bfp ladies, have a h and h 9 months x x

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on your BFPs cant believe theres a NOV group already!! Shocked

dotty1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
congrats Nov mummies!
i was born in November Very Happy oooooh hope someone has one on my bday 6th!
xxx
Mybabyandi
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
HI Everyone,
My first is due 10th November.... have been waiting for this post to find out who else I can compare everything with etc he he!
I am really nervous too and getting back and boob ache alot!
Am bloated too, my work trousers are really tight and my bras seem to of shrunk any one else know when best to start getting bigger ones as dont want to waste money too early!
Sam x
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 pm 
Post subject: =)
congratulations everyone on your bfp's
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
that is so weird there's 3 kimberley'/kim' due in november!!!

im due on the 12th,

kim, yeah the cramps are normal, bit like period pains? i had tthen really bad when expecting my first, i was super parinoid andwas convinced i'd miscarry even got doc to give me an earlyscan at 7weeks. bloating is normal too.

sk1975, my boobs are killing me at the moment too! trya warm fannel that helps me. dont start buying new trousers e.c.t just yet wait till ur squeezing into things as bloating calms down after first trimester, then its baby from then on out. lol at least thats how it was for me last time.

anyone having bad morning sickness yet?? i haven't had any just yet, maybe felt a bit queasy but nothing major, but if i mind right that didnt start till around 8weeks for me last time. lol

xx

Mybabyandi
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the tip... was all ready to go and buy some work trousers this weekend... cant do mine up....am wearing the summer skirt!!!!!! Bbrrrr!
Will defo have to buy a bra that i dont fall out of though.
I have not actually been sick yet but very strong sicky feeling when driving or a passenger and when forget and rush round doing housework etc.
AM dreading this morning I have to let my boss know.... my job is very physical- lifting of 30kg bags and boxes etc and i can not get away any longer with making her bloke carry and fetch things for me he he.
Thing is her sister is preg again and due in september and wow yesterday i had to listen to her moan and cry about how unfair it all is - IS actually nothing to do with her/does not affect her in anyway! She has a 2yr old that she cant handle and everyone else has him - me included in the office within her house.
However, when i tell her - her life is going be tipped up literally - is a small company and i basically run the day to day side of it she signs the cheques type thing. As due in November - worst time too as oct through when we break up for xmas is when it manic! Me thinks she going to have to learn how to take an order!
Moan over better go to work.... sorry for the rant am just very nervous to her reaction - could be jobless by lunchtime he he x
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 am 
Post subject:
jobless? thats a bit extreme, also its illegal! lol!

i haven't had much morning sickness either, but lots of hot flushes! i hate them, had them with my last pregnancy too.

good luck for later when u tell your boss, lol.

xx

kirstyt09
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 am 
Post subject:
hi

also due the 15th november xxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 am 
Post subject:
hi all just checkin in to see how the november mummies r feeling. I am sick as a dog Sad cant ditch this nauseous feeling and been getting sick every morn for last 3 days Sad never had this with any of the other 3 so am a bit shellshocked lol OH says he has a 'gutt' feeling this is a girl and so far his gutt feelings have always been right but I'm still certian its a boy lol -- any1 else had boys and girls and felt different in their pregnancies or was it pretty much the same? Hope the sickness stays away for those who say they not had it yet Wink xxxx
Page 1 of 144

Jump to:  

Community

Popular