worried

hiswifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 am 
Post subject: worried
Hey I'm 18 me and my husband has been trying to have a baby for almost 4 months and nothing yet when I was younger I had to get my appendix taken out cause they burst and I'm just worried it has something to do with that I know maybe I should go see a dr but they don't do anything unless u been trying for a year someone please help thanks Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 am 
Post subject:
4 months isn't very long really most couples will conceive within a year which is why GP's say to wait for a year . Are you getting the timing right every month ?, one of the simplest things you can do is make sure you have sex at the right time , you can either look for signs your ovulating like egg white cervical mucus , increase in sex drive, twinges or period type pains (not all women get these) sensitive or swollen boobs, or you can buy ovulation predictor sticks which pick up the LH surge that you get just before you ovulate (you can get these cheaply on ebay and amazon) to make sure your having sex at the right time to catch the egg , or just have regular sex every couple of days throughout your cycle, sounds simple but timing is everything as the egg only lives for 24hrs (although sperm live for a few days in your tubes ) and try and relax, stress doesn't help when your ttc(trying to conceive ) anything you can do to take your mind off it and make you more relaxed will help , other things that can help are not drinking alcohol, lowering your caffeine intake,coffee,coke, chocolate etc. taking vitamins with added zinc and selenium (for both of you) and folic acid and eat well and FX it wont be long before you get that BFP (big fat positive) Very Happy xx
hiswifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 am 
Post subject:
thank u i needed to hear that we are trying again this month i hope this month will be month im not going to stress about it cause if i do nothing will happen im just going to let go and let god Very Happy
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
yer dont stress about it and im sure it will happen.

we started ttc our first wen we were 17 and it took 7 months.

hiswifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 am 
Post subject:
im not anymore cause the more i stress and the more i worry its not going to happend if i am we are waiting till friday to see if i start or not hoping we get bless with this baby Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for friday xxx
hiswifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 am 
Post subject:
well i wasnt pregnant the last i was on but trying again this Smile but this month i been having like feels like butterflys in ur tummy did anyone have that i know it sounds weird Question
hiswifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
one more week till i find out if i am i been praying i am Smile but last week me and my hubby did our thing on the 5th Razz then when i woke up on the 7th i had cramping on the right side off and on and been feeling like i have to get sick and always hungry even after i eat could i be i know i need to get a test but i dont want get heart broken if im not u know ? soo please someone answer me back and let me know if this happen to u thanks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular