Ok I think I've decided..

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 am 
Post subject: Ok I think I've decided..
I really am going to wait til next year before TTC'ing properly now. After not using any contraception since December 2011, not being on the pill since 2008, our relaxed/casual approach to TTC has not worked so far. I haven't been charting or anything, just wanted to let it happen in it's own time. Now due to circumstances and commitments of visitors over our summer, I've decided I'd rather wait now, enjoy our upcoming summer with friends and family coming to stay and do things that I wouldn't be able to do if I was PG. Then in the new year, I'll try this charting business and get some opk's and take it seriously. We have visitors staying with us from the end of November, right through to early March with only a couple of weeks break (for some peace &quiet for us!) so just having a house full of guests will probably be good enough contraception lol. Maybe start to chart/use opk in January to see if I can make some sense of my patterns.
Lets just see if I can stick to this plan!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular