Coning and/or a Band

TRW
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:52 am 
Post subject: Coning and/or a Band
Hello, my daughter is 16 weeks pregnant and is spotting or bleeding alittle more than spotting. She has no pain thought. She went to the doctor and he said that she had a band around her uterus and her cervis was possibly coning. The nurse said she needed to stay at home and not work, then the Doctor came in and said that she was 16 weeks so she could work if needed. What does this mean? can any one help?
Lokley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I am unfamiliar with the terms you described. However I had regular spotting and loss during both my preganancies with my sons, and a huge flood at 20 weeks with my first. However both preganancies remained viable, thanks to my husband and mum insisting I follow doctors orders to have lots of bed rest, and no lifting - even shopping and gardening was a no-no, and I finished work early in the pregnancy due to terrible morning sickness, which we thought was bad gastro which left me unwell for two weeks, and when I went back to work, I still couldn't cope with the terrible nausea and fainting spells. So perhaps cutting back on work also helped me, and may be advisable for your daughter. My third pregancy (a girl) only caused me to have a light period at 8 weeks and no more spotting or stress for the rest of the pregnancy. I hope the pregnancy will go well, and produce a wonderful blessing at full term.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular