ttc for 8months

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject: ttc for 8months
hi i have been trying to concieve for 8 months i am 24 my partner 30
anyone got any tips or advice on what we can do to try speed things up?
Mandy2110
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi only thing that maybe could help is get your partner to take zinc tablets if he isnt already i got told by my doctor that it could liven your partners sperm up a bit if a bit sluggish x
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject: Hi
hi,
i have been TTC for few months now. I'm taking pregnacare plus which contains folic acid and omega 3, which is very good from before concieving to brest feeding. My husband is also taking multivitamins.
Did you get a ovu test kit? its really helps you to find out the exact dates of ovulution. I head pomegranete juice is also helpfum for men. it clears the blood and helps to increase sperm count. Hope it will hep you. all the best.
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your replies
think we r gonna try and take some iron im already takin folic acid!! but my partner startin worry something wrong but it does take time so i guess we just have to be patient just feel like i have been so patient for so long and have tried not to let it stress me out and now im running out of ideas on how we can boost things also gonna get some ovulation sticks i was advised just to use a calculator before and thats what we had been doing but thats clearly not working too well

thanks
ellis
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ml223

I am in exactly the same boat (TTC for 7-8 months) except i am 31 and my partner is 33. We feel like we have tried everything too and it is soooooo very annoying. Just thought I'd say hi as it is always nice to know you are not alone although I certainly would not wish this on anyone. The replier who suggested zinc tablets for your partner has a point and hence mine has started taking them this month. It does take time unfortunately and thats all I keep telling myself when my friends are conceiving and popping them out left right and centre.

we will get there I am sure!

Good Luck to you and your partner

E x
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
hey ellis
glad to know there is someone else out there in the same situation
im sure it will happen for us both to and i guess some ppl just take longer than others!
i hope the zinc helps us both
gl xx
ellis
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply, keep me posted.

E x
foxylady26872003
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
well what can i bloody say lol i have been trying for a year in march and this is killin me i have never felt so down in my life although i have got a few symptoms jus doing the waitin game now to be dissapointed again in the near future omg well im as so happy i am not along n my thoughts go out to all you ladies xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular