Bleeding after a D and C

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 am 
Post subject: Bleeding after a D and C
I dont know where else to post this!!

I had a D and C on Friday 14th October and today (6 days after) I have started bleeding. I have had nothing up until now. I had some really nasty spasams for 2 days after the op but i always get these after a mc and i think it is just everything shrinking back.

The bleeding is not really heavy yet and not to painful and no nasty smells. It is bright red though. I know it could not be af this early!

When i spoke to the hospital when i left and asked them what to expect they said that however it is now, it should stay like that and tail off and should not get worse.

After my last d and c where they left loads of retained products inside i am petrified. I guess i will leave it for now and see if it gets any worse.

Did this happen to anyone else.

Thanks girls xx

Gilliebreezers
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

I had a d n c a year past September and I bled lightly for about a week afterwards, the bleeding then stopped. 2 weeks after that the bleeding started again but like you I had no pain or smell, the bleeding lasted for a couple of days then stopped. My period arrived 3 weeks later.

Gillie

Jump to:  

Community

Popular