Clearblue digital with conception test

dallyo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 am 
Post subject: Clearblue digital with conception test
Hi girls, just wondering what you all thought of these tests? are they reliable? or if anybody would recommend something else? as i don't want to waste money. I have had 2 weeks of high readings with the 2 blue lines visible on my cbfm. So took one of these tests and it said not pregnant. Af is due in 4 days. If i am late, do you recommend using some other test before i waste more money. Thanks. xx
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 am 
Post subject:
I usually use tesco's own brand pregnancy test and if both have positive results, i wait a few days and then get a CB digital. Different brand of tests have different sensitivity levels.

Good Luck for when you test next xx

Joanne182
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, I'm now 4 weeks late, 2 weeks ago I did 2 normal clear blue tests both with faint positives a few days later I did the digital but got not pregnant not sure how good the sensitivity is on the digital ones as I've heard different things, my cousin didn't get a positive with the digital ones until she has missed 2 periods but from other people I've heard they found out early on using them I think it just varies on how high your hormone levels are, getting my blood tests results tomorrow to find out which tests were right hoping for BFP, best of luck testing, hope you get your BFP xxx

engenderinglove
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 am 
Post subject: Tesco tests...
These seem to be the most reliable, but can you get them in the US?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:20 am 
Post subject:
I think you can get the clear blue digi's in the US but I don't think they have the conception indicator on them for some reason Question
Joanne Ordinary clear blue +/- blue dye pregnancy tests are notorious for giving what look like false positives with a narrow vertical line on the + sign, even the manufacturers tell you not to take any notice of a vertical line thats not the same width as the horizontal line ,if this is what yours looked like then it could well be that they weren't positives Sad If you google false positives on these tests you can find whole sections on some forums dedicated to picturse of false positives on the clear blues, some backed up with blood test results that showed the women were never pregnant , a lot of women myself included think these tests should be withdrawn from sale xx
Dallyo, not understanding why you think AF is due in 4 days if you haven't had a peak on the CBFM yet ? If this is your first month it can be normal to get lots of highs on the CBFM , but it could also be that you haven't ovulated yet, so I wouldn't bother testing at all until either you get a peak and its been 11 days os so since that or you get lows and the "m" flashes but no AF shows xx
EMM4SCARLETT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 pm 
Post subject:
The clear blue conception indicater arnt to good for early detection
I once tested and I seen a faint line on cheaper test adamant I was pregnant I showed other half and he wasn't sure and suggested the clear blue anyway lucky I brought a box of 2 as it said not pregnant ! Waited a few more days then got the 1-2weeks display ..
Iv learnt now (on 4th pregnancy) I buy the cheap ones then I get the expensive to get a estimate how far along

Good luck with the bfp

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Smile good luck hope its a bfp xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: