July 2012 Mummies

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Heeeey Della hun.. How are you and your kiddies? All good i hope!
How quick has these months gone past!! Cant believe my little lady is 9 and half months!
How is everyone and there babies? Anyone ready for another baby yet? I am! Confused Very Happy Xxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Hiya!!

Omg mand I just saw your announcement!! Twins!!! Congratulations Wink

Hey della and gem how r u guys? We are good, Lily is amazing, she's almost walking, she will stand holding onto furniture for ages, and she is like a little whippit crawling around!

good to, just waiting to hear if I have a place at uni, it's nerve wrecking stuff lol

or u are all well x
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Kell!
Were really good! Kacies the same cruising everywhere.. Shes taken a couple of steps a few times too!! Just need to build her confidence Very Happy Very Happy
Im soooo broody weve been talking about another baby, my injection ends in july so we might be ttc then eeekk!!
Yes congratulations mand!! Absoultely brill news!! Very Happy
What are you wanting to do a uni? Good luck too hope you get in! Ive just finished! Graduate in july cant wait Very Happy
Add me on facebook if you like Kell.. Gemma howcroft Smile
Has anyone got any ideas about 1st birthday prezzies!! I havent a clue..
Xxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Oh how exciting gem, it's hard work having two young ones, but it's lovely as well Smile

Im not on fb hun can't add you lol, I've applied to do midwifery, I'm still waiting to hear, the updates on ucas started today but looks like I will find out Monday now Sad
I've got a busy weekend so hopefully it will go quickly!!

Not sure on birthday yet, I might get Lily a doll and pushchair to encourage her to walk, other than that I don't know
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Ooohh!! Good luck then hun! Really hope you get a place. Very Happy how many years is it?
Its going to be really hard! But cannot wait =) just hope the pill injection doesnt make it take forever again! Confused
Only time will tell Very Happy
I was thinking getting the same tbh its just so hard shes got that many toys just didnt realise at xmas! Lol get her practicing for her big sister roll too! Laughing Laughing
Does lily still have an afternoon bottle?
Xxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Thank you, it's a three year course Smile
I still breast feed Lily but yes she does still have an afternoon feed, sometimes she will have two.
She's been teething pretty bad the last couple of weeks and has been eating less food and getting more comfort from me Sad I'm hoping the tooth pops through because it's pretty annoying!
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww lovely Smile be really good, id love to do midwifery but im not emotional strong enough i cry at everything Laughing
Ooh good i dont know how and whether to start weaning kacie off it now.. Confused
How many teeth has she got now? They are terrible arent they! Poor babies..
Kacie always gets a stuffy nose and a ruttley chest! Sad
Aww wish i was still breastfeeding but it just wasnt agreeing with her. I did it fully to 12weeks then stopped completely around 18 weeks so at least o gave her the best start. I cried when she had her first bottle! Embarassed
When is lilys birthday? Are you having a party? Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81
Page 81 of 81

Jump to:  

Community

Popular