July 2012 Mummies

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:21 am 
Post subject:
Hello all..
Well i might aswell not of gone to that 6 week check up!! She basically asked me if i was ok never checked me at all. As for Kacie she checked her ears/eyes and hips as far as could see and that was it.. Never weighed or checked her height/head or anything else!
I also mentioned how that was the 4th day Kacie had gone without a poo and she pretty much tried blaming me making out id been eating spicy food (which i dont even like!) I was fuming Evil or Very Mad Mad im getting the point where i just feel like stopping breastfeeding because each time someones got to say it must be me thats making her having bellyache ect.. Im eating healthy an really trying my best what more can i do!! Mad Crying or Very sad

Anyway i went to surestart yesterday to weigh little one and she now weighes 10lb 2!!! Very Happy We also had her first piccies done yesterday, ive got to say sh did really well she wasnt too moody until the end and she screamed the shop down wanting a feed.. she even tried getting the ladys who tried moving her pmsl!!! Embarassed Laughing

How is all mummy and babies? Doing well i hope =) Xxx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Hello again just thought i would share a pic of my beautiful baby girl Very Happy

(sorry its so big!!)
Hope everyone is well Very Happy Very Happy Xxxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Awww she is very cute! I must get a picture of lily up Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Aww yeah be lovely to see all little ones now Very Happy Xxx

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Just thought i'd pop over as I turned out to be a July mommy rather than an August Mom. I hope everyone is well and wondered if anyone elses baby was born on 22 July?

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi violet Smile

My due date was the 22nd but little miss decided to make me wait 5days :S
How's drake doing? Is he your only child?
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Kell

Drake is doing fine now Smile His reflux seems to be settling a bit, so we arent needing to use the Gaviscon as much now. He's also sleeping for longer at night now, 5 or 6 hours instead of 2 or 3. Yep he's my only one (so far).

Hows your little girl doing?

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 am 
Post subject:
That's my birthday Very Happy

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Just wanted to ask for any of the babies that are sleeping through for how long are you eating them sleep? Alice did from about 9:30pm until after 8am and she does that fairly regularly. Do you think it's okay for her to sleep that long? I've never woke her up for bottles like I did with my other children.

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,sorry have not been on for a while,the days just seem to run away from me,although at the time they seem so long!!

Mia is a bit more settled although we still have the reflux and apnia problem,she is on enfamil (cmf) formula and 2 diff meds 4 times a day which seem to be helping but she still has a poor appetite so we are still on 3hour feeds which is a killer Shocked she is seeing the cons on the 23rd so fx we can get the right dose of meds and get the coughing and apnia sorted.But put aside all of that she is fantastic,i just melt when she smiles at me!

Hope everyone else is well and the little ones are good,have to dash as she has just woken up XX
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi every1

sorry havent been on for a while,
Della, Mia sleeps from around 9.30 til 8am too i dnt wake her up i just wait til she ready for her milk otherwise she wont drink it,
Mand glad your Mia is better now reflux is so horrible my Mia got it and broke my heart when she was beening sick so much Sad

Mia atm is such a pain with her bottles she just not interested in her bottle like today its 4pm and she only had 3 bottles since 930pm last night, and only having 4oz, i got her weighed on tuesday and she is 10lb4oz, so just put on 2lb since she was born!
the healtyh visitor always questions me on how much she has etc.... but im not worried as she is a very happy baby and always smiling and cooing n giggling Smile

hope everyone is well, and babies being good
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hello all... How is everyone? havent been on for a while so busy with Kacie and snowed under with uni work Mad
Hows the little ones doing? Kacies good been having trouble pooing but shes getting there.. Im not partly breastfeeding which has made the world of a different both to me (more time) and for Kacie as shes on the aptimil comfort Smile
Shes also had her first jar of food today (rice pudding!) She loved it!! Very Happy
If you have me on facebook i apologize for the millions of pics!! im addicted but ive got family who live abroad too so its nice to share with them ( thts my excuse anyway! Laughing )
Is anyone doing much this bonfire night? did you have a good halloween?
Be lovely to hear from you all Very Happy Talk soon...
Take care Smile Xxx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi Gem Smile i am the same as you with the pics Laughing Mia has relatives in Mauritius and cyprus so we like to post the pics up for them to see as well.

How are you finding uni now you have little lady?

Did she eat the rice pudding ok? Mia is very interested in food at the moment,she sits with us while we eat and stares she has also started grabbing at things on the table as well,dont think it will be long before she has some baby rice! She is also teething Surprised

Hope everyone else is well and bubbas are happy.

Have to dash dd is throwing up again 5th time this morning Sad
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Uni's tough... But managing so far got a close family so plenty of support Smile Its my last yr so there was no way i was going to quit. What a waste of money that would of been then..

Awww poor little thing.. Still no better with the new milk? Shes having a rough time. Those piccies are beautiful she looks such a happy baby Smile

She loved it!! Her bib was dry ha! Tried her with a beef dinner today but she wasnt impressed.. Its a lot thicker than pudding and it is awful (in my opinion) lol i was a bit worried as it says 4 months now on tins but she just seemed really ready for food because like Mia she was sat there practically drooling ha!

Kacies teething too (i think) drooling, biting fist, etc.. But no teeth as of yet!
How quick are they growing its insane!! Little lady is 3 month tomorrow Shocked
Xxxx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everybody, how are you and your LOs doing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 80 of 81

Jump to:  

Community

Popular