September 2012 Mummies!

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:30 pm 
Post subject: September 2012 Mummies!
Hello! Early days, but thought we could all share our experiences here. I'm due September 6th!x

Last edited by GemGemz85 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
mynextbaby
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hello.....
Am estatic.... Just found out am pregnant again . And am due 7th September. Wow we are almost same Gemma. Wishing you a happy nine months.
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations! There must be a couple more of us on here somewhere. How are you doing? Many symptoms yet? X

mynextbaby
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
No symptoms yet lol. I know I can't escape that. Cos with my first two, I threw up from the 7th week right through the last day in pregnancy. Wow. I honestly don't want any of that drama...... If I can help it. Am still in cloud nine.lol as I only got my period back in December after one full year of breastfeeding my 13months old. So it came as a shock abet a very pleasant one. This is hoping a lot more ladies join us very soon. Have a health and happy nine months.
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! Found out last week i'm pg with 2nd & so excited. Been trying for couple of months & bit surprised it happened so quick as it took a year with Ben!

Gemgemz, I'm due 6th too! But I didnt really keep track of af properly so it might be bit out.

Only symptoms so far is a really bad migraine last weekend that floored me for 2 days & kept me in bed for n'years eve Sad Other than that I've started to have some twinges today. I'm sure I had alot more painful twinges earlier than this before tho!
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:39 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies thought id join in cos I'm
So excited I'm due sept 2nd!! Yay for us all im just so so excited!! Congrats to you all:) xxx

mynextbaby
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi,ladies..... Well had my first sickness this morning. I threw up all over the Toilet. (sorry TMI). And now I can't seem to swallow my own saliva...... Am so not happy about this, cos with my last two babies, when I started with my vomit, it was till the end od end pregnancy.
Wish you all a happy and healty nine months.
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:56 am 
Post subject:
Oh hun, poor you! I'm sure we'll all be puking before we know it haha! Well I'm going to be extra exhausted today in work as my son had me up between midnight and 3am. He had a bit of a temperature so maybe he's coming down with something Sad Hope you all got a good sleep. Tiredness is my main symptom right now! X

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations taytay!

gemgemz - know how you feel! My lo came in beside us at 3am but was wide awake & hyper for an hour. I was knackered when alarm went off at 6! my back is breaking today & im really tired!
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
hello ladies! and congrats to you Smile

Think I'm 4-5 weeks along with my second... despite being on the pill, but VERY happy! Waiting for another scan at EPU next Monday to get my due date - squeeeee! Reckon I'll be due on or around my birthday.
Feeling sick and sore boobs already and falling asleep really easily...zzzzzzzzzzzz

nix x

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, how are we all? Nothing much to report here! I'm getting quite tired, but that's nothing new working fulltime and having a 2 year old! Apart from that my boobs have been quite sore on and off and I've been hungrier! Boobs are also a bit more veiny and darker nipples. Not really had any sickness yet, just the odd nauseous pang! What about you girls? Doesn't feel real yet! We've told our parents who are over the moon. I've had to tell a few people in work as I'm a special needs teacher and I often have to deal with violent pupils! Work have been great though, very supportive Smile Just watching Peppa Pig with my own little piglet before his bathtime! Love snuggles on the sofa! X

TayTay6
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 am 
Post subject:
hello!
im feeling the exact same as you! although i dont have another child to run after! just in the middle of the day im feeling quite tired and only today have a started to feel a bit nauseous:( i havnt vomited or anything but just that constant feeling:( bummer was hoping to get away with that but i guess it could be worse! my boobs are still sooo sore and hoping that goes away soon! but all in all im feeling good! have u girls had an ultrasound yet? i have one next wed so im so excited to see our little blob as they say it will look like haha!
i agree with u gemgem it so doesnt feel real yet at all! i think after the ultrasound it will be so much more real!
xxx

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Glad you're ok hun. We haven't been offered a scan until I'm 12 weeks. How come you're having an early one? Woke up today with a stinking cold, passed on by my darling son (the joys of grubby toddlers!) and feeling sick! I'm secretly pleased about the sickness lol! Colds are horrid in pregnancy as you cant take anything. No lemsips, ibuprofen or any form of decongestant! Boo! My brother in laws wedding on Sunday so hopefully I'll be better by then Smile Being poorly AND sober at a wedding would be rubbish lol!xxx

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations nix!

Aww gemgem, its horrible having a cold when your pg! i had 1 last time but midwife told me it was ok 2 take lemsip. I used the boots alternative, just checked the pack & it also says ok 2 use. Hope u feel better.

I was starting 2 get a bit worried because i had no sickness yet & still no pains like last time. But the sickness started yesterday! think i have 2 stop comparing.

Got a txt from friend in work today who sadly lost her baby at 13 weeks. Think this is her 11th or 12th miscarriage but this is the furthest she's carried. Must be devastating.
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Girls

i would like to join your club please Very Happy

This will be my first pregnancy so bear with me if i sound stupid at times Question

well according to the due date calulators on the internet im due on 15th sept, which is my birthday lol how mad is that. I have my doctors app on fri to confirm my pregnancy, but what do they check at this app????????????? dont they just do a HPT which ive been doing every few days as in Nov i had a chemical pregnancy, so scare to get my hopes up this time just incase, but did a test last night and it was BFP so still pregnant now.
i feel ok like, sore boobs and constipation but no sickness yet, and hopefully never get the sickness lol as i work full time and havent told anyone yet.

so does anyone know with this being my 1st do i have to wait to 12weeks for a scan or do i get an early one ?????????
Page 1 of 35

Jump to:  

Community

Popular