left out in the cold

2para
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm 
Post subject: left out in the cold
Hi guys my partner is 12 weeks pregnant and i couldnt be happier she is the same but my god what a rollercoaster i feel like im treading on egg shells ,havent had sex now for ages and dare not even ask really thought she just didnt fancy me any more which if we had been togeather for a few years i would have proberley dealt with things better but we have been togeather for 8 months so just a touch worried to say the least . any advice.
Anub1s
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
this is what i posted on your last thread mate

2para im not a woman but from a blokes look on this

the lack of sex in early stages is like natures way of letting you know what its gonna be like for a bit as she will most likely get horny as hell by the end of the preg and not want to for a bit after the baby is born but this isnt a problem as by that point you will be to tired to care lol
i wouldnt worry about it mate she probley loves you just the same if not more for helping her bring a new life into the world

best bit of adfvise i can give

chill out go with it and take it slow dont try to rush her shell come to you when shes ready
and what ever you do and i mean this is the ultamite bit of advise EVER

DO NOT CALL HER HORMONAL THEY DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LIKE IT
i learned the hard way when she went for me with a knife lol if ya wanna chat pm me ill be happy to help
Maturemum
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 am 
Post subject: sex in early pregnancy
boys boys boys, is your sex life really all that is concerning you ?
men tend to want sex whenever, however and sometimes with whoever. Women , however are much more complicated creatures . We can be too tired, feeling sick or filled with worries or concerns about the baby , or impending motherhood early in pregnancy, be patient. Show her you love her anyway, even without earth shattering , knee trembling lovemaking. Do the shopping, make the bed, run the hoover round . Let her know you are her man , you are here for the long haul , you will love and protect her, and her baby forever , no matter what.
when the crazy hormones settle and she feels secure and valued by you , she will want to make love with you- and boy, will it be worth it. I am getting to that stage now after a sad and nauseous 6 weeks , my boyfriend has shaky legs most mornings Wink
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm 
Post subject: Re: sex in early pregnancy
hi guys my oh hasnt has sex for about 3 months he has got used to it now plus he can see how uncomfy i am. i do sometimes crave for it but at silly times of the night.i can be a first class [*CENSORED*] with my mood swings etc.. it doesnt stop after baby is born but just remember she loves you if she shouts at you she doesnt mean it. my oh just has to breath loud and he is in for it. weather you have been together 2 mins or 10 yrs having a baby is hard you will be fine just nod in the right places lol

reece 9 and jaylee 5
0KidsAndCounting
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:49 am 
Post subject:
Uh I'm with you guys, my husband won't have sex with me and I am super horny all day everyday. I'm thirty seven weeks pregnant and he says it freaks him out. It's almost been four months since I can last remember us getting intimate. So yeah I totally understand, it's really horrible. I feel very unatractive to him and it makes me kinda sad. Not only do I want to "feel some release" but I also won't to feel wanted. So yeah it sucks, physically and emotionally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular