ex is pregnant again!

YoungDaddy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
i pay for ma kidz as much as i can. ex ent preggers no more anyway so it all gd init
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
You're a real charmer aren't you Rolling Eyes
lillien
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 am 
Post subject:
young daddy i live with my partner and i dont have a place in my name i also dont have a job as i have to look after my son so the fact ure ex doesnt have a job or a place of her own is nto a big deal so u down on me because u dont know me and i dont have a job or security over my head and to be perfectly honest u should live ure life and not get involved in her personel life just get involved with her when the kids r involved. and as for her getting pregrent again she has ever right to. u might fall in love again and might get that girl pregrent how would u feel if she was saying all of these things on a public website that she can read you would be angry u i know i would i would be fuming. u cant say she is a bad mother nor can i say she is a good one as i dont know her but i ask u one thing r ure children clothed feed happy clean because if shes not doing those things then yeah maybe they would be better with u but to be honest let her live her life and u live ure life and cherrish the time u have with ure kid rather than picking stupid fight and saing nasty things on this website.

u may have a job a house over ure head n ure name but why does ure mother look after the kids so ure ex can go out why dont u look after them because i know that my kid come number one in my life so regardless if i was going out i would have him i would drop what ever for him because at the end of the day whats more important going out getting [*CENSORED*] sorry for language there. or seeing ure kids for that extra time ure ex doesnt have them.

and if ure exs bf works all time then she is with the kids so to me thats not a bad mum thats a mum who is there for her kids as my partner work a large chunk of the day and comes home to his son so hes not a bad dad because of that thats a guy PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY . just like ure exs bf is doing same as ure doing so why u hating on him working. also as many have said on here already if ure work ure mum would looka after the kids so in my eyees ure not better than ure ex bf as ure mum would have the kids not u instead with their mum they r with her or am i mistaken correct me.

stay out of her personel life just deal with the kids and think about this and im speaking from experince ure kids will pick up on all the tension and bck stabbing thats going on and do u want them to grow up thinking all mum and dad can do is argue and be horrible thnk abouit that ure kids will start resenting u if u carry on being horrible about there mum on again a PUBLIC website..

finally ure down on ure ex good for u but just concentrate on ure kids whats more important ure kids or the petty thinks like her getting pregrent or her not having a job or house in her name.

ure as nat 70 said a charming man stop hating on women who r doing there best for there family
no once have u wrote a nice thing about ure ex if u hate her that much u should of had kids with her and then maybe u wouldnt be on here hating on her

i dont u and u dont know me but not sure what u thought a typical womens website would say maybe ure ex is not perfect but r u
i hope ure children dont read this topic that u have started because i know idf u where my dad i wouldnt be impressed.
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Well said Nat70 x
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
ChArLoTtE333
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
I agree - tbh it sounds more like your not totally over your ex or something.. or that your more upset by the fact she has a new boyfriend and everything and is having more children with him when your not having more and your just a bit jealous of the whole situation Question You should just stop worrying about what shes doing and who shes doing it with unless it directly efects your kids - coz her getting pregnant with another man doesnt harm the children she already has or make her a bad mother - if she was that bad then she wouldnt have gotten custody over them Confused You should just concertrait on spending as much time with your kids and being with them ect... and not about if shes going to have more babies. x
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
If it were me and I had serious worries about how my kids who didn't live with me were being brought up I'd be in court straight away. I don't understand parents who seem to think their children aren't being raised in a suitable manner but don't do anything legally about it.

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
young daddy, the kids are fine with their mother, and if your ex want to have another baby that aint got nothing to do with you, what age are your kids, if they are old enough then they will decide who to live with out of you and their mom, just let your ex get on with her life, she is not hurting anyone, and she does need a break, having kids is stressful and she wants a break just let her, she is a good mom, every mom out there no how to bring up their own kids

Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular