I need some advice.. please listen.

Jamilynn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject: I need some advice.. please listen.
This is my situation. I have had two miscarriages over the last 6 years. It seems I have a hard time getting pregnant then have a hard time getting it to stick. This month I had some pain last monday . .It was time for me to be ovulating, so I assumed that was what was happening. Of course, my husband and I had intercourse that day to up our chance of getting pregnant. Now my problem. My twinges and dull aches have not gone away and it has been a week. I'm even getting alittle nausous. I tried to lay around alot this weekend, but when I held a baby today, it started hurting more. My pains are on both sides and then really low in the center. I called my doctor and the nurse said "take some tylenol" . .. that advice does me no good. I had a pap smear a couple of weeks ago and everything was normal. My concern is that the egg was fertilized and is having trouble implanting. I don't know .. I just really want to get pregnant and don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. Any advice?
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
sorry dont know what to say. maybe its worth taking a trip to the doctors and not ringing as they normally rush u when on the phone but if u see a doctor in person they have to listen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular