No usual AF symptoms?

MrsZargon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 pm 
Post subject: No usual AF symptoms?
Hi All,

Currently on cd 21 and usually by now I have v.sore and swollen boobs that are at least 1cup size bigger than post AF per ov! But this month they have just stayed a saggy as they are pre-ov. I got a smiley face on my opk cd12 as normal and the usual ov pains but could it be that I didn't actually ov? Any other suggestions why my boobs are not behaving in the normal way? It's making me feel nervous!

Ta x
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
If your AF symptoms are usually exactly the same and like clockwork then anything different would have me reaching for the HPTs! Have you tested yet?
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi littleted, no I haven't tested yet as I decided a long time ago that I would wait for missed AF before testing and still have a few days to go! The BFN's upset me so much it just doesn't seem worth it Sad but yes you can't help thinking what if this is the month! Since writing this post my boobs have got a bit sore but not like they usually do! Fingers crossed xxx

Sending you lots of baby dust too xxx
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am 
Post subject:
Finger crossed!!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular